Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skaar View Post
    Tell us how you REALLY feel. Don't keep it all inside
    I thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I hope the neurons deep inside my frontal cortex lobes deiced to properly convey to my fingertips the feeling I have inside.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfuzion View Post
    I thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I hope the neurons deep inside my frontal cortex lobes deiced to properly convey to my fingertips the feeling I have inside.
    I actually did enjoy the rant, it's nice when people are willing to voice opinion. I just wish you had better grasp of there/their. That kinda took away from it for me.
    <Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skaar View Post
    I actually did enjoy the rant, it's nice when people are willing to voice opinion. I just wish you had better grasp of there/their. That kinda took away from it for me.
    I want you to fully understand that any grammar errors that you might have come across are completely beside the point. The message as a whole is what i want you to except into your life, i want you to fully come to the realization that we are not alone and together in this simulated civilization we can unite. The force of words are sometimes beyond my control but if you view them in a way that is acceptable to the world around you then your life shall be a fulfilled sense of self-worth. You will be able to become an old man without shame or regret from your past transgressions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want you to fully understand that any grammar errors that you might have come across are completely beside the point. The message as a whole is what i want you to except into your life, i want you to fully come to the realization that we are not alone and together in this simulated civilization we can unite. The force of words are sometimes beyond my control but if you view them in a way that is acceptable to the world around you then your life shall be a fulfilled sense of self-worth. You will be able to become an old man without shame or regret from your past transgressions.
    You're right, Nintendo Age is weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

*hug*
    <Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.