Quote Originally Posted by SplashChick View Post
That's pretty funny since it's illegal to throw away CRTs. =x
Is this true? I'll have to google it.

Quote Originally Posted by SplashChick View Post
On topic, I've thought about it, but it just does not seem worth the effort and space to me. I've got a nice 19" and 13" that are pretty easy to move, but I just do not want to deal with a heavy piece of furniture like that. I've moved some other CRTs that were just in the 20"s and just that was enough of a pain to not be worth it. I see it like even if I do move that monster into my house, I'm going to have to move it out again some day when it finally breaks down.
Well it would be tough considering a huge TV probably weighs more than you do but you can always have a male friend or two help you out. How many times are you going to move anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanriostar View Post
Currently got:
3 Commie monitors
4 regular CRTs
and I've got a 32" coming to me in the next month or so from a friend who's upgrading to a HD flatscreen.
I'm gonna run out of storage with these things...
First thing I though when I saw this was, Communist monitors? Who would buy those things? But obviously you are talking about Commodore monitors. When I was a kid I used our "Commie" monitor for NES games because it had RCA inputs. It always had a nice picture.