Quote Originally Posted by jcalder8 View Post
Since so many people called out what I said I figured there was no point in Quoting one and I'd just reply to everyone.

I know and love the AVGN, I tried to order his DVD the day it came out but there was a problem with shipping to Canada at the time so I waited and thankfully I did since I was able to get one of the autographed ones

The problem I have is that he is reviewing a relatively unknown system and just talking shit about it. I know that he says a few good things about it but most people will only remember the bad. If he had just picked out a few titles that sucked and reviewed them on there own that would have been one thing but he is talking about the system as a whole and is mostly saying bad things about it.

Maybe I just have a problem with it since I love my intellivision too much
I felt the same way when he reviewed the Sega CD. He focused too much on the bad games and doesn't give it a fair review. Although, he is right about the design aspects, but the system does provide extraordinary games. (i.e. Lunar, Popful Mail, Snatcher, Batman Returns, etc.)

Anyway, if you don't like how he reviewed a particular game or system, why not make a rebuttal video?