Thread: -=< Ovge 2k9 >=- !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -^Cro§Bow^- View Post
    Nothing set in stone and I won't know for sure until after the first week of October, but Friday night setup is now a good possibility! Long as the event center continues to not have anything happening Friday before the show, then they will let us setup night before and lock it up for us.

So.. as of now, it would be best to prep for a Friday night setup than to not and then have it as an option.
    That's great news! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    Check out www.videogameconsolelibrary.com for all of your console review needs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Glad to see that this is happening again!

This show is one of the few highlights of the year for me... seriously. I look forward to it every year! You can bet i'll be there, and as always, I will be one of the first in line!

I'm already saving my money and counting down the days!!! Maybe i'll get to meet some more fellow DPers this year!
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Zeno2112

Count me in as going and looking forward to seeing everyone again (or for the first time if we've never met).

The kids and I will be running our own booth this year, but I don't want to go into a lot of detail yet. I sent Crossbow a blurb about it and I'm just waiting for him to put it on the website first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pantechnicon,

I do have your information thanks! I've just been waiting for some more info to be confirmed before I add all the details. There is a lot to add to the exhibitors side of things and the like.

Still plenty of space left for any interested!

Starman (Level 23) Phosphor Dot Fossils's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't forget, OVGE folks, you can pre-order any PDF or CGE DVDs you want and pick them up at the show. This way you've got a copy reserved, rather than having to beat the crowd.

I'm still open to suggestions on what nifty stuff I should bring. Someone's suggested Tron swag already, which I'm thinking about...we'll see!

I will be bringing the vast majority of my collection with me, as it's up for grabs these days; if everyone likes I can post a list before the show. I'm still working on doing inventory and pricing on stuff - both boxed and loose carts for a number of consoles and computers. My friend Kent may be bringing his stash of PC DOS games - the vast majority of them boxed with docs - as well. There'll be no shortage of cool stuff. On the non-game-related side, I'll have some DVDs and carded action figures up for grabs too.

Look forward to seeing the whole gang there - there are a number of people I haven't seen in years who are promising/threatening to go, and I'm definitely looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As for the exhibitors section, I just emailed Crossbow about the Colecovision competition that will be featured at my table, with some cool prizes!

PDF: Pre-order sent!
    (still hoping you display some Tron stuff...)
    Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I look forward to seeing Flack and Phosphor Dot along with Jesse and everyone else this year.

Planning this year hasn't been terribly efficient but we hope to bring some fun stuff again.

Thanks Jesse for all your hard work!