We have Friday night setup confirmed and can begin around 7pm. Until only about 10 or 11pm. However, I likely won't be there by 7pm as I and Ed Martin will be busy loading up his Arcade cabs and my two for the show.

Vendors and exhibitors:

There is a back loading dock that is a straight shot to the South Banquet hall on the back south end of the event center. When you approach the event center from 105th street, keep going straight. Eventually you have you hit a fork where you either go towards the parking garage, or the front of the event center. There is a center lane between the garage and the event center. This will take you to the backside of the event center and to the loading dock.

Event center personnel should be nearby and on hand inside if the doors are locked etc.

The tournaments have been decided..

the OVGE tourney will be 3 2600 games played for 3min each, or until all lives are expended. The games are...

Centipede, Berzerk!, and Kaboom! (I just de jitterized a set a paddles for this one...)

There is also Greg Little SF3 tourney for the PS2 being held. I have prizes from Vintage Stock that will be at the show that he can use as a prize for that.

Brad Prillwitz will have his Pacman collection tourney and last but not least...

Paul Cortez and his family will be hosting a Destroy all Monsters! Melee tourney!

I'm posting this information here, because naturally as luck would have it.. my router at home died last night. I will get another after work today, but still wanted to make sure everyone got this information!

See you guys Friday night!