Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE! Sweetsstuff4u is a MASSIVE THIEF!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default BEWARE! Sweetsstuff4u is a MASSIVE THIEF!

This bast*rd stole me $400 of jaguar factory sealed games!

He won on early december 6 games from me,including Factory Sealed Iron Soldier 2,Zero 5,Worms,etc..$388 total!

I shipped the package by International Tracked airmail,and online tracking shows that it has been delivered on 9th January (why it has been so long i have NO idea)

And this SON OF A B*TCH dared to put a paypal claim on 23th December or so (should be his christmas spirit for sure)

I did everything Paypal asked: online tracked shipment, i faxed them the shipping receipt,matching the tracking number.
    They saw online tracking, and they saw the package was delivered!
    And YET, they managed to refund him!! UNBELIEVABLE!
    I'll have to phone tomorrow morning to Paypal hotline, and if they continue in such way, i'll probably have to sue Paypal France for being a complice of such scam.

By now,he's enjoying my games,probably reselling them on Ebay since he is specialized in Atari stuff,and never answered ONE email.

His Data:

Ebay ID: sweetsstuff4u
    http://www.sweetsstuff4u.com

Sweets Stuff 4 U / Michael SWEET
    40111 proud mockingbird road
    Zephyrhills, FL 33540
    USA
    Phone: 813-355-6448

Don't deal with him, he'll just get your games AND his money back.
    Thanks Paypal and this scammer.
    If any details needed,my email is adol@club-internet.fr

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Adol, that guy used to live out here in Studio City, CA. I just bought something from them on eBay. THey have another screen name, let me get it for you.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

eBay My World: simply.sweet.bargains( 275)

Great Puma (Level 12) Darth Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, that sux man.
    DP Feedback

I am Darth Sensei on Xbox Live as well.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adol View Post
    This bast*rd stole me $400 of jaguar factory sealed games!

He won on early december 6 games from me,including Factory Sealed Iron Soldier 2,Zero 5,Worms,etc..$388 total!

I shipped the package by International Tracked airmail,and online tracking shows that it has been delivered on 9th January (why it has been so long i have NO idea)

And this SON OF A B*TCH dared to put a paypal claim on 23th December or so (should be his christmas spirit for sure)

I did everything Paypal asked: online tracked shipment, i faxed them the shipping receipt,matching the tracking number.
    They saw online tracking, and they saw the package was delivered!
    And YET, they managed to refund him!! UNBELIEVABLE!
    I'll have to phone tomorrow morning to Paypal hotline, and if they continue in such way, i'll probably have to sue Paypal France for being a complice of such scam.

By now,he's enjoying my games,probably reselling them on Ebay since he is specialized in Atari stuff,and never answered ONE email.

His Data:

Ebay ID: sweetsstuff4u
    http://www.sweetsstuff4u.com

Sweets Stuff 4 U / Michael SWEET
    40111 proud mockingbird road
    Zephyrhills, FL 33540
    USA
    Phone: 813-355-6448

Don't deal with him, he'll just get your games AND his money back.
    Thanks Paypal and this scammer.
    If any details needed,my email is adol@club-internet.fr
    Yes, he resells. I bought a Jaguar game from him last summer. He uses BIN listings most of the time.

Word on the street is that if he inadvertantly lists a low BIN (sometimes his BIN items are below market value), he will end the listing early or refund the buyer if he gets paid in the interim. Said game is usually relisted at a higher price. I guess sometimes he lists games without comparing recent (completed) listings. I say that because last summer when I was looking at some of his listings, he had a couple of Jaguar games that were 40-50% below what most people will pay for them, BIN or otherwise. From what I understand a lot of those were quickly cancelled or actually sold and the buyers refunded (the ones who quickly paid up).

Sorry to hear this happened to you. I can't say I'll never buy from him again, since I never had a problem as a buyer. However, I'll try to avoid his auctions in the future, if possible. Too bad that this type of thing seems to be one of his sources to acquire Atari Jaguar stock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ummm....
    Thats Christmas Spirit for you, some people are so selfish and dont think about others whatsoever just themselves.
    Trust me Adol , what he did to you he will come back to him in some stage on his life.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for this info, I just put him on my blocked bidders list.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wish you good luck I got hosed a similar way by another buyer...They got refunded through their credit card..paypal and ebay found in my favor but i still got hosed because they didnt do jack squat to help me get my money back.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

People should buy from him and fill complaint to Paypal
    There must have been a glitch in Paypal's system. If you provide tracking and everything it should be enough. Im sure it will be straighten out. Really sux tho

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Blimey, that's two recents hits on you Adol. Hope you get something out of this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    kejoriv

Adol - I recently had a major problem with Paypal too, some guy from Germany hacked my account and sent $800 to himself. $800 was from a combo of my paypal account and my checking account. What a disaster! I had to call Paypal over ten times. Anyways, my little words of advice, is to call Paypal every day or every other day and just be on their case with a status and just ask them what they need.
    Good Luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If he paid for the games on December 6th and didn't receive them by the 23rd even though he was told they were being shipped via air mail I really can't blame him for filing a Pay Pal claim to protect himself.

I do however think he's a douche for continuing the claim once he received the games on Jan 9th. Honestly though, I blame Pay Pal. As you said, you did everything they asked you to do. In fact, what more could you have done? I'd love to see you try to sue Pay Pal just to see what comes from it.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It would cost more than $400 (laywer etc.) to sue Paypal. Im sure you will get your money back, it will just take some time with all the complaining :\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griking View Post
    If he paid for the games on December 6th and didn't receive them by the 23rd even though he was told they were being shipped via air mail I really can't blame him for filing a Pay Pal claim to protect himself.

I do however think he's a douche for continuing the claim once he received the games on Jan 9th. Honestly though, I blame Pay Pal. As you said, you did everything they asked you to do. In fact, what more could you have done? I'd love to see you try to sue Pay Pal just to see what comes from it.

Hes defenetly right , some dodgy guy kept about 200 US and didnt send any of my goods, this auction had paypal protection for 1000 dollars , anyway , i called paypal and after few days when the seller couldnt show any tracking information , paypal told me i won the case and they will try to retrieve the money from his account , apparently he didnt have any funds on his account and they told me they couldnt recover my money , so i just start bothering them , calling them twice a day for like a weeks , telling them i was going to take them to court for missleading , and talk to all theri superiors and finally got my money.

Just bother them like no tomorrow , call them and keep calling them , for some reason this works,

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll do that!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griking View Post

Yeah,but i shipped it the fastest way possible by Fench post WITH ONLINE TRACKING, so he could check every day if he wanted to, that the package left france,etc..

And on the very same online tracking, It shows that it has been delivered on 9th January.

I'd agree if he put a claim,and retracts it (i just did that for a 6 Mario Paint Factory Sealed SNES case i won on Ebay...5 weeks to arrive,i put a claim,and retracted it yesterday because the package arrive) when package arrives...but the B*stard continues to say to Paypal he didn't get anything, when post online tracking wrote "PACKAGE DELIVERED"!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow no joke..

I sold him about $350 worth of jaguar stuff a few months ago. Stupid me was in a rush and forgot to get delivery confirmation. Within 3 days of shipping it he filed to paypal for unrecieved items. Of course he got them, and re-listed them on ebay and of course paypal said I had no proof that they were mine.

So in the end I got burned for being in a rush, but it's sad to hear its happened to someone else Very shady/immature person. Here's some funny quotes from the paypal dispute:

From buyer: Sweets Stuff 4 U on 11/8/2006 13:52 PST

I UNDERSTAND PARCAL POST IS 2 TO 9 DAY I STILL DO NOT HAVE THEM ITS BEEN THAT LONG AND MORE I WILL GIVE TILL FRIDAY UNTILL I ESCALATE TO FULL CLAIM WITH PAYPAL I THINK THAT IS MORE THEN FAIR

From buyer: Sweets Stuff 4 U on 11/8/2006 15:30 PST

I GO TO POST OFFICE EVERYDAY TO SEE IF THE PACKAGE IS THERE THEY SAY NO

and last but not least:

From Buyer: Sweets Stuff 4 U on 11/10/2006 10:52 PST

it has been to long even for parcal post i lost a whole lot of money by not getting these games

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adol View Post
    Hmm, from the evidence so far I would make a guess that he delayed receiving the item for as long as possible - e.g. deliberately arranged re-delivery for times when he would be out etc, so that he could claim not to have received it. Then he submits the Paypal claim right before the Christmas holiday days so that it has the maximum amount of 'dead' time to be processed.

It's just a guess - but it sounds from what others have noted above that he is a very scheming and calculated scammer. In this instance though, it would appear that you have the evidence to prove that you are in the right - so don't let it go! Ebay / Paypal really should have some kind of penalty for people who make false Paypal claims ...

Hope you get your money back.
    "The last time a nation did what a bush told them to do, they ended up wandering 40 years in the wilderness ... " - Anonymous

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

simply put do NOT leave any money in your PAYPAL AT ALL TIME!
    And do NOT link you bank account nor c/c to your PAYPAL!

if you need you can use debit card to transfer into your PAYPAL and then discontinue the debit card. I myself never and ever used nor linked my bank account to PAYPAL.
    I don't even use the direct debit for the other billing. I check every invoice/bill before I pay from my bank account even though it's bit of pain some times...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sweetstuff4u is a complete ass.

Anotherthing they do is email buyers who have purchased jaguar games from ebay under completed listings. They then spam them with adventisments for thier store.

I reported shitstuff for doing it to me.

Anyone know, is this seller the same as Bullseye collectibles, who also use to sell over priced jag games and had horrible feedback.