Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default Official ColecoVision Thread

We've done this for a few other systems (example: Atari 2600), an "official" thread for all fans of the system to chime in one.

I'd like everyone who has ever played ColecoVision to share their thoughts here.

It wasn't the most popular system of the 80's, but it was the first "third wave" game console. Magazines at the time promoted this fact, and ColecoVision clearly had a graphical edge on the competition at the time (which was primarliy Atari 2600 and Intellivision). The system was innovative in its "expansion module" design and ultimately expanded all the way up to an ADAM computer. Lots of arcade ports but more memorable for the "sleeper" arcade games that were only available on ColecoVision at that time.

So tell me:

- What is your favorite game on this system?
    - What are some of your other favorites?
    - What games surprised you? Infuriated you?
    - Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?
    - Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now?
    - How many games do you have for it?
    - Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us?

Go time! Have fun with this, but by all means, share your thoughts!

NOTE: to jog your memory, here's our complete list of games:
    http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/listing.cmf?system=63

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

OK, good topic, let me tell you ColecoVision was one of the best Xmas ever for me! Frankly compared to my Atari 2600 I had at the time I was blown away!

No question here....Mr Do!

Popeye, Donky Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, Ken Huston Blackjack/Poker

Surprised me I would say Smurf Rescue because a glitch would cause Smufettes dress to float off.......Infuriate me? none I can remember....

- Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?
    I saw it displayed at a SEARS KIOSK with Zaxxon playing......

I got it the same year it was released I think, don't own it now but still emulate on Dreamcast...............

No original, most emulated.
    The only game to this day my MOM got into was Mr. Do! She actually would beat my high score by the time I got home from school, so of course I would top that, it went on and on. Eventually it was like "I rolled it 3 times plus 579,000 (something like that)etc etc...
    Also I once in Popeye had a level glitch where it seemed to combine the building level and ship level, it never occoured again......

My DP Refs MaximumRD Classic Gaming and Computing Me in a Nutshell (NOT LITERALLY!) http://about.me/maximumrd
    WHERE DID THEIR HAIR GO?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My family had a Colecovision ADAM computer "back in the day" that I played to death. I remember it had cassette tape games like Dragon's Lair and Buck Rogers, and played cart games like River Raid, Donkey Kong, etc. Great graphics for it's time and I even dabbled in programming on it with Basic and the one with the Turtle icon that you could command to draw objects on the screen
    \\ : NUON-Dome : / "The place to go for all things NUON." - Edge Magazine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd say good old Burgertime. Amazing port.

War Room, Spy Hunter (another amazing port).

Lord of the Dungeon does both because it uses battery-backed RAM to save games. It's surprising that the developer hit on the idea of doing that back in '83. But it's infuriating, because I missed the opportunity to buy the limited-run CGE 2000 cart and further reproductions are unlikely to be made because of the battery.

The controllers also infuriate me.

That would be when I found a system at Goodwill in the late 1990s. I can't remember for sure, but I think it only had some "edutainment" games like Telly Turtle and Smurf Paint 'n Play with it. So I wasn't that impressed. It wasn't until I got some "real" ColecoVision games that I appreciated the machine.

Not back in the day. I own one now.

Not sure... maybe 40.

In an episode of "Taxi", Elaine asks her daughter what she wants for Christmas. The child exclaims, "ColecoVision and 10 tapes!" I find that highly amusing.
    o2william's Found & Lost

The Odyssey˛ Homepage! - Visit it for Sync-Sound Action!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Re: Official ColecoVision Thread

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress
    We've done this for a few other systems (example: Atari 2600), an "official" thread for all fans of the system to chime in one.

I'd like everyone who has ever played ColecoVision to share their thoughts here.

It wasn't the most popular system of the 80's, but it was the first "third wave" game console. Magazines at the time promoted this fact, and ColecoVision clearly had a graphical edge on the competition at the time (which was primarliy Atari 2600 and Intellivision). The system was innovative in its "expansion module" design and ultimately expanded all the way up to an ADAM computer. Lots of arcade ports but more memorable for the "sleeper" arcade games that were only available on ColecoVision at that time.

So tell me:

NOTE: to jog your memory, here's our complete list of games:
    http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/listing.cmf?system=63
    Favorite Game- I don't have a favorite, really. But among my best: Lord of the Dungeon, Ladybug, Steamroller, Mousetrap, Cosmic Avenger, Frenzy, Sky Jaguar, Amazing Snake, Alcazar, Turbo, Burger Time, Pepper 2.

Surprise?- Lord of the Dungeon, and Spy Hunter, as well as Space Invaders Collection. Come to think of it, any homebrew, too...new CV games?!

First game in action?- I think Cosmic Avenger and Smurf. There was more than one console going in that store.

Reaction?- "Holy %$@*!!!!"

Own the system "back then?" Yes.
    Still own it? Need you ask?

Games for it: 65, I believe.

Stories- In 1993, when a relative died, and I was killing myself in construction to get enough money for the move, and everything dear was hanging by a thread (that's all I will say of %$#@&%$! 1993), I found a CV at a garage sale, with Frantic Freddy. I got it for a couple of dollars. Got it home, fired it up, and, after all those years, finally again played Burger Time and Pepper 2. It did bring me back to happier times.
    Later, I was able to repair the original.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Aboard a pirate ship, sailing towards adventure.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-What is your favorite game on this system?

'dunno, Maybe Tarzan, or Antarctic Adventure.

Lots of good stuff: BurgerTime, Venture, Squish'em, Smurf, Zaxxon, Space Fury, ect.

The quality of the voice in Squish'em amazes me, even to this day.

I Don't know when I first saw one, possibly when I got mine at the Value Village Circa 1992

Back in the day, no. Now, Yes.

About 35

I actually got my Colecovision After buying a Smurf cart at the Goodwill. Mmmmm... Smurf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got my ColecoVision for christmas back in 1982, when I was 6. The funny thing is, I really wanted an Atari 2600. I had seen the CV at the store, but I had no interest in it since I only wanted to play 2600 games. At the time, the CV was $225 and 2600 was $150.

I woke up before my parents xmas morning to find the CV under the tree. In my stocking I found two 2600 games (I didn't realize they were 2600 games at the time). I set up the CV all by myself only to find that the games didn't fit in the slot. When my parents woke up, I asked them about it and they dodged the question and just told me that I was supposed to wait for them to wake up before touching anything. I realized what was going on when my uncle visited later in the day and gave me the 2600 adapter as a gift.

I played the Donkey Kong pack-in almost every waking moment for a month. My parents complained about the music. Eventually, the controllers stopped being responsive and I thought I had worn them out already. I had to open them up every couple weeks to clean the contacts.

I still have the CV and 2600 adapter. I also have the 6 CV games I originally owned. Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Burgertime, Carnival, Popeye and Q*Bert. I even have the manuals. A game that I always wanted but never managed to get was Pitfall II. I remember loving the commercial and going to the store to look at the box. The game was $40 and that was too much to spend at a time when Atari 2600 games were only $20. Sadly, I lost my collection of ~80 2600 games somewhere along the way. I still had all the manuals until last year when I bundled them up and sold them on ebay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    legeek2112

Q*Bert's Qubes--this game rocks. A great mix of action and puzzler, and best version outside of MAME.

Currently: Q*Bert, Mr. DO!, Mouse Trap and Space Invaders Collection

Smurf is a pretty good game, and I hate the Smurfs (a friend of mine keeps telling me that the Smurfs comics are actually good, but he must be on crack). Carnival and Venture were pretty bland.

One of my friends had an Adam and I probably played Smurf. I didn't pay it much attention as I was more in Computers. I had a C64, one friend had an A800, another an Apple II (One poor slap had a PC Jr., but he got the last laugh!)

not in the day, but had one in college until it broke Just recently got another one.

10 and growing

I got out of Colecovision, figuring with Emulation the better arcade ports had lost their luster. Not getting back into it and enjoying it quite a bit...

Cheers,
    Ben
    le geek retrogaming
    RETRO REVIEWS / WANTED / BACKLOGGERY / MY DP FEEDBACK

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ahhh, the Coleco.

My favorite game has to be: Tarzan. I love it. It's a great game, very fun and replayable. Other favs: Fortune Builder, 2010, Tapper, Spy Hunter, Destructor, Smurfs, Mr. Do, Looping, etc.

Fortune Builder was a fun game at the time. When I was a kid, my friend who had an Adam got a tape of it. We used to play it to death, mostly fascinated by the way that the cars looked like ants. The most surprising game had to be Dragon's Lair (well, it was for the Adam). Too bad that it was nothing like the arcade, but as a kid, Dragon's Lair was a dream on a home system.

I didn't own the system back in the day. My friend did. I had the Atari and he had the Colecovision. Funny thing is that when they got an Adam, they just kept the Colecovision in storage. A couple of years ago, theycame across it and donated it to me. So, it's been kept in the family.

I've got about 55 games for it now, and don't need too many more. I'd love to have a SteamRoller, if anyone's willing to part with it.

I love the system, but because there's alot of arcade ports (good ones, I know), it doesn't get as much play as some other of my systems do (or my arcade machines).

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good times Joe, and thanks for starting this thread. The Coleco still remains to be an amazing system to me to this day. I'll admit that I haven't played it in over a year or so now but I really should break it out a nd use it again and get some more enjoyment out of it again.

I really don't have a favorite game yet, but maybe some like, Super Cobra, Zaxxon, Donkey Kong (second best to the ti version) Defender's Graphics stil wow me and maybe a few others for good measure.

I supposed smurf surprised me quite a bit, that game really sported some good graphics for its time and seeing those in action makes me wonder how some of the 8 bit nes games would look on the system. I would love to see Ice Climber on there, Balloon Fighter, Super Mario Bros, and maybe even Mega Man. The system could probably handle them moderately well.

Jukebox infuriated me because I never had the book and I couldn't figure out how to use it.

I first saw it in action when I bought one off a fellow friend and collector and got around a dozen games for it and I liked the graphics quite a bit and only picked up more for it since.

I got one 3 or 4 years ago form my friend I grew up on the 2600 and never had played anything else except the Intellivision and the 2600, I had never even seen a Coleco but heard great stories about it from co workers and such and I did collect at the time and knew I had to pick one up as soon as possible and I have one now and it is one of the best parts of my collection, although I havent bought anyting for it in a while now, i do owe it to myself to pick up some more games for it soon (Illusions)

I have around 75-80 games for it and it isn't enough to satisfy my collecting needs.

A good story that I can remember is I randomly hook up systems around the house and let friends and family try them, 3 years ago we were moving and had just got the stuff in the new house and it was in shambles everywhere. I needed a break so I put my tv on the floor and threw down a mattress and we played a ton of CV that night, I played Zaxxon and Super Cobra and my Brother and my sister's boyfriend at the time got insanely addicted to Time Pilot and wondered where I found stuff like that at. Those were good times for me and the family.

BTW someone come through and sell or trade me a copy of Illusions Please
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

'Twas the system I grew up on, that.

Victory. Not the crappy regular version, but the completed CBS Victory. I ask again: Does a ROM dump of this cartridge exist? I suspect not!

Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Slither, Turbo, Mousetrap, and Omega Race come to mind. (So Omega Race wasn't vector graphics! At least it was colorful.)

Space Panic was too much for my tiny little mind.

Oh, it's packed up somewhere. Sadly, I think all the manuals and boxes were chucked years ago. The ADAM was sold off once ink ribbons were no longer available (at which time we got a 286).

Maybe a dozen or so.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." --Bertrand Russel (attributed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi ya' all GOOD 2 c some more Coleco Vision Fans here ...

I've always been one ever since 1982 myself ...

anyways ....

- What is your favorite game on this system? MR. DO

- What are some of your other favorites? Mr.do, antarctic adventure, cpk,smurf,pepper II, venture , lady bug and many more ... !!!!

First at a best friend's of mine .... later on saw it on the kiosk at the payless drugs store ....

Yea I got mine in July 1982 or 1983 ... I still do have it but it was sent to Coleco for repairs back in 1984 or 1985 .... so they replaced the original box with cardboard generic box But good thing I got complete Boxed Colecovision from my Best friend ...and later on came across 2 or 3 extra boxed complete ones and still have them all...and i wanted it so badly after my best friend got his ... and my dad said what was a CV ? so he got me an intellivision for christmas instead of the CV i was a bit unhappy at first ....

- How many games do you have for it? 65+ still want to get more ....

I was addicted to that system up till around 1986 or 1987... but ever since 1982 it's still one of my favorite system !!! I wanna to get more of the later (new releases) such as Lord of the dungeon ... multi cart and many more !!!!

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Alright, my turn.

I'm going to go with Gateway to Apshai on this one.
    http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/game.cmf?gameid=119200
    That game burned a lot of my time back in the day, and even now when I start to play it I can't put it down. Classic old-school RPG.

Tapper, Ladybug and Mr. Do! are great arcade ports and most CV fans would agree "top ten" material. I always really liked 2010 as well, the panic in the game was just perfect. Mouse Trap, Congo Bongo, and Pepper II (which is much more playable on CV than the arcade original IMO) are close behind.

Though the pack-in Donkey Kong was truly magnificent, the first real surprise for me was seeing how well Zaxxon was done on this system. No one had seen graphics like that on a home system before. A close runner-up was how well Turbo looked and worked with the steering wheel expansion module. Again, steering wheel controllers were a pretty new concept for the home scene at that time. The Chuck Norris game drove me pretty nuts, and I was really disappointed with Sir Lancelot. The biggest disappointment was Mountain King - I loved the game on the 2600 and thought a ColecoVision version would be fabulous. It's not.

It was Donkey Kong at our local K-Mart. It just looked so much like the arcade version, and it was silky smooth. One of the best pack-ins ever.

Sure did! I remember picking up Zaxxon and Venture early on as well. I still own a ColecoVision, in fact my buddy Scott modified my console so it plays using A/V outputs. That system gets plenty of use.

ALMOST all of them. As of this writing I only need Boulder Dash and Skiing. I could have gone nuts on a recent loose Skiing game on eBay but it had exposed screwholes and I've waited this long...

This was one of those systems that I remember vividly from my high school years. Friends would come by after school and we'd huddle in my tiny bedroom and play until our parents started calling for us. We had some great rivalries in Rocky Super Action Boxing and Super Action Baseball. There weren't ENOUGH good sports games on the system, which was very unusual for the time (but most welcome NOW).

Oh yeah, one other story to share. Most of you probably remember that we put out a new ColecoVision in 2001, thanks to Daniel Bienvenu and Sly DC. Only 80 cartridges were made (it IS a collector's item already, I can't tell you how many times people have asked me if there will be more made). It's a SUPERB two player game, and you can get the ROM online right here:
    http://www.digitpress.com/archives/mssf/

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My favorite old system, fell in love with it Xmas 1982 when some friends of mine
    got them. I didn't get my own until 1999 and now have about 50 games.

Pepper II is my favorite of the system but Frogger, Mr Do, Burgertime, Miner
    2049er and the Heist are other favorites among many.

Donkey Kong was the first game I saw on it of course and the game seemed
    so amazing and arcade quality at the time. I remember how awesome
    Zaxxon was too and towards the end a friend got Damn Busters for Xmas and
    what a turkey that game was!

A story about the system? Well not exactly a positive one but the kid I played the most with was an killer DK player which was my favorite game
    of the time but playing with him was really watching him play. He'd just
    keep going for what seemed like forever then die and I'd get my turn and
    he'd say something like"mean while on the first level' and I would quickly
    die and watch him rack up another huge score. From about 1985 to 87
    he really cashed in on the crash and his modest collection ballooned to
    dozens of games. It seemed like every week he had a new game!
    Unfortunatly he grew up to be the person who made just about every
    bad choice in life you can make. And a few years ago he ended up
    commiting suicide. My CV collection is now a strong link to all those
    childhood memories of him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ahh, the best system ever created! (or at least I think so..)

My favorite game is Lady Bug. Almost a perfect arcade port, although I must admit when I purchased the game I never even played it in the arcade. So frantic, I love it to this day!

Other favorites include Mr. Do, Mr. Do's Castle, Time Pilot, Looping, Cosmic Avenger...but I'm positive there's more I am not thinking of at the moment!

I had the system back in the day with the Steering Wheel, Roller Controller and Super Action Controllers. Oh, and that Atari VCS adapter...that really made it the ultimate console. Able to play so much!

I really wanted the Adam back then I can remember. I remember seeing some stupid commercial around that time showing some kid doing crappy in school until his parents buy him the Adam. I was very young at the time, but I remember thinking that this ploy would work on my folks to buy me the super expensive Adam...as you can guess that never worked.

I no longer have the Colecovision sadly. My Colecovision past is kind of odd. My mom was cleaning the garage and decided to put my CV, all of my games and adapters outside for awhile. Well, she forgot to bring it all back in and about a week later I found my stuff on the side of the house filled with rain water and in very bad shape. I vowed to get it all back one day, and thanks to the wonder that is Ebay I did, and then some. I aquired quite a big collection of rarities, but ran into hard times and sold it all off about a year ago. All I have left at this point is a mint boxed Space Invaders Collection (great work by Opcode!) and a special Digital Press demo cart

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The ColecoVision is the best of what I like to consider the original 3 (Atari 2600 and Intellivision being the other 2). I had an Atari when I was a kid and I loved it. The choices of games was unbelieveable. Two of my friends had the ColecoVision and I remember being jealous, probably just because I didn't have one.

So tell me:

The game I come back to the most is Super Donkey Kong
    I know that it's an unfinished prototype that I burned a chip for and custom made a cartridge for, but I love the game

Time Pilot, Spy Hunter, Burger Time

- What games surprised you?

Mouse Trap requiring more than one button like the 2600 version did. Turbo having a steering wheel and pedal module.

- What games Infuriated you?

Looping, I just can't get it.

No idea.

- Did you own the system "back in the day"?

Nope, two friends of mine did though.

- How about now?

I've got a modded one that I made, and about 10 more waiting to be refurbished and modded for sale.

Just shy of 80. I actually have more manuals than I have games.

Stories, no. Just the fact that the graphics are tons better than the Atari 2600, and the quantity of arcade ports is incredible.
    www.VikingVideoGames.com
    Home of the Mini ColecoVision

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Donkey Kong is a great version worth returning to.

Donkey Kong Jr, and (I'm a bit lame) BC's Quest. I could quote some others that I played on Apple II that are conversions (Apshai, Heist, Sammy Lightfoot), but I haven't played them enough on the old CV to tell.

Unquestionably, the controllers infuriate me most about the system. They creak when you play them, they are unresponsive, undependable. I made a point early on of getting every third party stick that I could to play the system. How about some kind of redemption controller for the Colecovision that supports 2 buttons on Nintendo, 7800 or Sega controllers, with a second input for a regular controller/keypad? Those Champ joysticks are WAY to hard to get.

I soiled myself when I went over to the Sweeney's for a slumber party and they had a CV with Smurf. We were WAY into it in seventh grade. It looked like we were playing an actual cartoon. Forget that the controls and precision are totally silly.
    -Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now?
    I have a complete collection. It's a tough one to complete. Of course, I'm not including the Bit releases- I guess I should, but they are so hard to get, and of uncertain origin- I have them all in Telegames form, I think.

The first roller controller I came across, I missed by about two minutes when a veteran collector now career eBay seller (Tedb) found it right before me at a thrift in Chicago. He was extricating it from a cord tangle. I wish I hadn't trolled for those Western shirts upstairs in clothes first. Anyway, he said, 'Oh I have 3 of these,' and I said, 'I've never seen one in the wild' (true.) He bought it and then told me 2 years later that he still had it (and the year before at another meeting.) WELL, that wasn't so generous, was it? Now, whenever I shop with people, if someone needs it, they get it, no matter how good it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont really have one. I kinda had fun with Donkey Kong but I havent played many.

- Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action?
    Yes

What game was it?
    I dont remember, but I think it was some racing game.

What was your reaction?
    I was young and naive, so I thought "What, this system is older than the NES? Impossible."

I own it now, boxed.

Centipede (Atarisoft)
    Donkey Kong
    Mouse Trap
    Blackjack/Poker

I bought it off my old friend for $10 after not seeing him for a while. Nothing else.
    Rarest games in collection: (R8) Chavez II for SNES / (R7) Star Gunner (Telesys) for Atari 2600
    Game Collection -- Game Commercials -- Favorite Game: Secret of Mana
    Wii code: 2572 7867 9177 9866 Smash: 0259-0110-4026

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pepper II or Smurf's Rescue
    DK, DK Jr., Ladybug, Pitfall, Gorf, Popeye, Burgertime
    Really the whole library still surprises me. There is just so many great games that actually can still hold their own.
    Well I was born in March of '81, and my Dad says he bough his when it came out (so what like '82) so I was like 1 or so... the first Colecovision memory I have is also the first video game memory I have: when I received Smurf's Rescue for Christmas. I had to be only like 3 or 4, but I loved it. True story: as a kid I thought you kissed Smurfette at the end so I would always jump over her at the end to avoid the cooties Honest!
    I don't own one myself but my Dad still has the family one, plus a back-up console in case anything ever happens to it.
    I'd say around 13 or 14.
    See the Smurfs story above. And I also remember the day I totally destroyed my dad in DK Jr. He was so mad. Hehe... The Coleco is easily my favorite pre-NES console, and am so glad my dad got one instead of a 2600.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't mean to double-reply, but I just remembered a CV-related story.

When I was unemployed a few years ago, I interviewed at some place I barely remember... I think they wrote technical manuals for software packages or somesuch. Anyway, after the interview, the interviewer and I somehow got to talking about classic video games. He claimed to have known Ken Uston back in the day and to have worked with him in some capacity to develop the logic used in Blackjack & Poker. He was kind of vague about his exact involvement and I wasn't sure what to think about it all. I forget most of the details but I seem to remember he felt gipped for not getting more money out of the deal... even though I wasn't sure what work he'd actually done (I didn't want to grill him on it -- I was angling for a job after all). Still, it was interesting -- definitely the best part of the interview, since I didn't get the job.
    o2william's Found & Lost

The Odyssey˛ Homepage! - Visit it for Sync-Sound Action!