Here's something you don't see everyday: an MSX computer system! More specifically, it's a Sanyo MPC-10 MSX1. It comes with the power cord built in, so there's no fumbling with power supplies. For video, it has RF, mono composite and AV DIN. I've used it with composite and it works fine. If, for some strange reason, you don't have composite cables, I can add them.

From bottom-right going left, and then top-right going left:
-Lode Runner (label is damaged)
-Front Line (think Ikari Warriors, and you're pretty close)
-Sky Jaguar (vertical shoot 'em up)
-Zexus (similar gameplay to games like Star Fox, Galaxy Force, Space Harrier, etc.; set in space)
-Bokosuka Wars (hard to explain... navigate your army through a forest while fighting enemies in a medieval setting. Atari 2600 style graphics)
-Sony Hitbit 4k data cartridge
-National CF-2000 Demo Cartridge (this thing is actually really cool. Just let it play and watch the MSX graphics and sound demo. I like it!)

I'm not very familiar with MSX pricing, but I'm going to ask $60 plus shipping. I think that looks fair. Other offers will be entertained.

*The "V" key is missing, but still functional. If you're just playing games, it's not used anyway. It also originally came with a pen that is absent.

Mega Drive/Mega CD lot
Sega Saturn lot and Bomberman multi-tap