Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FS: BOXED COMPLETE Sega Genesis HeartBeat Personal Trainer and Outback Joey (R10)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default FS: BOXED COMPLETE Sega Genesis HeartBeat Personal Trainer and Outback Joey (R10)

UPDATED 05/07/08 8:12pm (PDT)

RED = PENDING - this means I am awaiting payment for an item.
    GREEN = SOLD - this means an item has been paid for and shipped, information will remain in the thread for up to two weeks so that the buyer can check the item(s) they receive against what was shown in the listing.

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by. Here are some games and game items I'm willing to part with at this time. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to what I'll take for anything.

Easy Rules:

1) PM me with offers or post in the thread. I am willing to accept offers on any item listed below and would gladly cut you a price break if you would like to pick up multiple items. In other words prices aren't set in stone.
    2) Shipping will be determined based upon size / weight of items being shipped. I will not overcharge you for shipping or charge for packaging means however I'm not going to cut corners at the risk of damaging an item in transit. Everything ships USPS Priority Mail unless the buyer specifies something else. Everything ships no later than 72 hours after your payment arrives.
    3) All prices are in US dollars and at this time I can only accept payment in the form of MONEY ORDER drawn in US funds.
    4) I would like to keep all shipping within the lower 48 United States due to high shipping costs otherwise. I'm no longer shipping items to Canada, sorry but it's simply too much of a pain.
    5) I reserve the right to refuse to do business with certain parties at my discretion.

If you need more / better / specific pictures of anything just PM me. As my site is getting more popular I'm feeling the bandwidth crunch - if you want higher resolution pictures of something and are seriously interested just let me know.

I've been building up excellent feedback in the DP Buying / Selling forum, you can view my Buying / Selling thread feedback below...

Click here to view my DP Buying / Selling feedback.

I have over 140 positive feedback (both buying and selling) on eBay, you can view my eBay feedback profile below...

Click here to view my eBay feedback

Thanks again for taking a look!

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ON ANY ITEM!!

Most of this stuff isn't doing me any good so go ahead and make any offer on any item - you never know!

PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU SEND ME A PM! "PM Sent" is fine, I really appreciate it when my thread is bumped by someone other than me! It's the proper thing to do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

HeartBeat Personal Trainer

Okay, this is the reason you're even looking in this thread, I know. Due to the amount of pictures I wanted to display (and the eight image minimum for forum posts) I've created a separate page at my site for this item. You can find it here. Take a look over there for more information, it is in excellent shape and is totally complete with all documentation and parts, many of which are sealed. It also contains the Outback Joey game and booklet, mint as well. Without a doubt this is the rarest commercially released Sega Genesis item out there and is extremely rare, currently listed as an R10. Check the page for pictures, details, more information and pricing. - PENDING

Again, click here to go to the page with pictures and information.

Nintendo Entertainment System

All BOXED NES GAMES IN THIS SECTION BELOW come with their original foam block and cartridge. Everything else will be listed below, if you don't see something there - it's not present. I cleaned all boxes, books and games however they still have a very slight musty smell to them from being around the damaged games that I did not purchase. However it is noticeably dissipating since cleaning and as the games are aired out in fresh air. There is no mold or signs of mold on any of these boxes, booklets or cartridges. The few that I bought that did (the old NES black boxes seem to LOVE to pick up anything) were tossed out and not bothered with. Please make offers on the boxed NES games.

NES - Duck Hunt (A): Box is in excellent condition with all tabs intact, the top panel has a tear in it where it folds into the box. The back hangtab is intact but it is obvious it was hung up by it at one time. Booklet is in good shape with some folding of the cover and first pages. Cartridge is with sleeve.

NES - Duck Hunt (B): Box is in great condition but is missing top right side tab. There is also some clear tape on the front at the top, probably to seal the box at one point. The back hangtab is intact. Booklet is in good shape with some folding of the cover and first half of the booklet. Cartridge is with sleeve.

NES - Tecmo Bowl: Box is in good shape with all tabs intact although top panel has a fold in it and is a little stiff - possibly from water damage. No booklet. Cartridge is with sleeve.

Intellivision

INTV - Intellivision I console with hardwired controllers and hardwired power cable. This is a spare original Intellivision system I picked up a few weeks ago in a large lot. It has been fully cleaned, as per my usual standards. I have personally rebuilt about half of the RF circuitry and it outputs fine, I recommend using a phono to type F connector available for $4.00 at any Radio Shack for connection over the traditional RF switchbox. Output is not crystal clear but it's average quality compared to most Intellivision systems I've seen in my years.

The left controller works perfectly, all buttons and all directions with good solid feel. The right controller will need to be replaced for full functionality, the control disc doesn't register direct left although all of the other 15 directions work fine. There is also a missing fire button on the left side, which can be seen in the picture below. Basically the right controller needs a new MPCB and new fire buttons installed for 100% functionality. Both controllers have been refurbished to the best possible condition given the supplied parts. (remember, the left controller works 100% - a 3 hour game of Astrosmash confirmed this)

I'm selling the system only with both hardwired controllers and hardwired power cable. You will have to supply your own RF cable and analog switchbox (or connector) although it's the same type used for the Atari 2600 and Colecovision - a standard RCA cable to a switchbox or phono to type F connector. I will also toss in a couple loose cartridges: Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack and NFL Football. I don't have a price in mind but remember these are large and somewhat heavy, so shipping will not be cheap - but will be reasonable. Please PM me with an offer, I really don't have any use for this system as I already have an Intellivision.

Nintendo Gameboy / Gameboy Color

All loose cartridges, all in great condition. These are from my personal collection and save perfectly. Of course all games will have a fresh cleaning just prior to shipping out.

GBC - Dragon Warrior I & II ($7.50)
    GB - Metroid II: The Return of Samus ($7.50)

Atari VCS / Atari 2600

VCS - Atari Flashback 2 stand alone video game console. This is an officially licensed plug-and-play mini recreation of the classic Atari VCS. It contains 40 built in games including classics, rarities, prototypes, and new homebrews...

* Adventure
    * Adventure II (A sequel to Adventure)
    * Haunted House
    * Return To Haunted House (A sequel to Haunted House)
    * Secret Quest
    * Wizard (unreleased prototype)

* Arcade Asteroids (hack of Atari 2600 Asteroids)
    * Arcade Pong (exclusive to the Flashback 2)
    * Asteroids Deluxe (exclusive to the Flashback 2)
    * Battlezone
    * Centipede
    * Lunar Lander (exclusive to the Flashback 2)
    * Millipede
    * Missile Command
    * Space Duel (exclusive to the Flashback 2)

* 3D Tic-Tac-Toe
    * Aquaventure (unreleased prototype)
    * Atari Climber (homebrew, released in 2004 as "Climber 5")
    * Combat
    * Combat 2 (unreleased prototype)
    * Dodge 'Em
    * Fatal Run (only released in Europe)
    * Frog Pond (unreleased prototype)
    * Hangman
    * Human Cannonball
    * Maze Craze
    * Off The Wall
    * Outlaw
    * Pitfall! (originally released by Activision)
    * Radar Lock
    * River Raid (originally released by Activision)
    * Save Mary (unreleased prototype)
    * Video Checkers
    * Video Chess

* Caverns Of Mars (exclusive to the Flashback 2)
    * Quadrun (originally sold only by mail order through the Atari fan club)
    * Saboteur (unreleased prototype)
    * Space War
    * Yars' Return (exclusive to the Flashback 2)
    * Yars' Revenge

It also features Super Breakout and Warlords accesible via a secret menu and the use of standard Atari VCS / Atari 2600 paddle controllers (not included as they weren't part of the system).

I have the system, original power adapter and the two original joysticks, all in beautiful shape. The system uses Ye/Wh RCA leads and modifications can be made for the system to accept cartridges. I'm really not sure what the going price on these is right now so I'll start out at $25.00 + shipping. It doesn't weigh much at all so shipping should be low - but will not be free. (postage rates are just too high these days) PM me with an offer, as I've stated, I'm usually good with taking them.

Sega Genesis

Over the years I've acquired a ton of loose Genesis cartridges from here or there in various purchases. Some of these I bought to play, which I have done. Either way, they need to go as I'm massively reducing my inventory prior to moving at the top of next year. All cartridges are loose except where noted. They all have the usual play wear common with Genesis cartridges, exceptions are noted (just being honest). I don't have any prices worked out in my mind so please PM me with an offer. The more you buy, the cheaper per cartridge price I'll accept. Really I just want these all gone at once. All games have been disassembled, cleaned, and verified 100%. Save data works properly where applicable. If you're new to the Genesis this is a very diverse lot with some of the most popular games as well as niche titles. It's a good sprinkling of every genre - fighting, strategy, RPG, action, shooter, racing, platformer, and sports.

GEN - Air Diver (right side label damage)
    GEN - Brutal Paws of Fury (label wear near top)
    GEN - Caesars Palace
    GEN - College Slam
    GEN - Eternal Champions (label wear near top)
    GEN - Joe Montana Sports Talk Football II
    GEN - Jammit
    GEN - HardBall! (sticky residue on back)
    GEN - Gadget Twins (label torn at top)
    GEN - King of the Monsters
    GEN - Mortal Kombat
    GEN - Mortal Kombat II
    GEN - NFL Football '94
    GEN - NFL Football '95 (sticker on front label)
    GEN - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 NFR
    GEN - Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (label torn / wear on top)
    GEN - Streets of Rage 2 NFR
    GEN - Taz in Escape From Mars MHS
    GEN - Tecmo Super Bowl
    GEN - Thunder Force II
    GEN - Wheel of Fortune
    GEN - Wimbeldon Championship Tennis
    GEN - Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom (complete)
    GEN - World Series Baseball (missing booklet)

If you need controllers or other accessories and would like to bundle them together with a system, please let me know. I more than likely will have what you're looking for in my inventory and will gladly work out a deal. Just let me know.

Am I looking for anything? Yeah, Final Lap Special (needs to be complete) for the Bandai WonderSwan Color. As always I will trade for nearly any Tomy Tutor / Tomy Pyuuta item, especially cartridges. I'll take battery doors for Nintendo Game & Watch widescreen units as well. (any color) I'm also always looking for complete PlayStation longbox games, interested in picking up many at a time at a couple bucks each. Lastly, Mamono Hunter Yohko for the Japanese Mega Drive, must be complete.

Will also trade for anime DVDs: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS "Pegasus Collection" volumes 4, 5 and 6 (Pioneer releases only, not the Genon rereleases). Also the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (disc 8 only) and Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R boxsets released by ADV. No bootlegs, only the release versions listed.
    Last edited by InsaneDavid; 05-10-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump, all PM's have been replied to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump, working on responding to PM's. Also, the quarter is there for scale, quit asking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Finishing up PM replies right now, bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

All caught up, please toss out offers, remember I'm known for dropping things cheap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump over the crap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Genesis 2 systems added.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent
    Tritium (aka Mel)
    ------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tritium View Post
    pm sent
    PM replied to, all caught up again.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

All caught up again, Genesis 1 system is pending.

Also I want to say, after a particularly long PM exchange with someone who will remain nameless, that I have 100% confidence in my work.

Just the same, I can't be held responsible for any damages that occur once the systems leave my hands. They are tested, verified, and anything that may be wrong right now has been fixed right now. Any repairs are permanent solutions and not temporary fixes. I can't be accountable if you get the system, drop it down a flight of stairs, and then it doesn't work. I always provide pictures of what you're buying and will always provide more pictures upon request, of any part that you may request a picture of. I never tape things together. I never slap things together out of salvaged parts. It's all new components, all installed and secured properly. And of course, all items are packaged extremely well to prevent possible damage in transit.

I mean, you have to trust me, you have to check my feedback and mod reputation and make an informed decision. If you buy a modded system, open it up and break all the connections in the process - I'm not going to fix it for you. I shouldn't be expected to. This is also why I no longer do mod work on supplied systems sent to me - 75% of the time the system would have problems to begin with or a failed mod attempt in the past.

To those with common sense I'm sure this is no problem and what is expected, but every time I sell something like this I always get a few people that have to get all pissy and stomp around like I'm trying to rip them off. I'm used to this, I just want to make it clear that this is quality work for a good price. I always laugh a little when I get those e-mails "if I sent you wires would it be cheaper?" which is just absurd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

All caught up again, thanks for all the PM's, keep them coming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Evening bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

All caught up again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Genesis 1 is sold, thank you for all offers. Both Genesis 2 systems are still up for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Zee bump, Genesis 1 has been shipped. I'll have an Atari VCS bundle shortly, also all caught up on PM's, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump, all caught up again and thread edited.