Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    MrSmiley381
    PSN
    MrSmiley381

Quote Originally Posted by stonic
    When's the best time to return items? Right after Christmas Stores and store employees are usually so overloaded with returns they don't have time to be aggravating. Except Best Buy, that is - worst return policies, ever.
    They once just put cash back on my aunt's credit card instead of store credit. Yeah, they suck. Thankfully, every time I bought a computer part that blew my PC to shit, they'd take it back, no questions asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gencoil
    I never understood why this track was called "Last Springsteen". Then it hit me, Bruce Springsteen goes under the nickname "The Boss"

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just out of curiosity, can gamers live without EB/Gamestop? I certainly think so, good riddance if they go out of business. Of the services they provide (buy/trade used games), anyone can sell online for a lot more, if you need to buy new/used games, you can get new games from other retail sources and used games from online sources easily.

What I despise Gamestop/EB is their business practice, think you can get Xbox 360 bundle if you have cash now? Try to order one online, they ship everything else right away (it's advertised shipped within 24 hours) while your system stays back ordered, if you ask me, they're worse than Walmart, at least you can buy systems alone and the online bundles are very reasonable (2 decent games [Kameo+PGR] and an extra controller), too bad too many people are willing to put up with them.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

Quote Originally Posted by vincewy
    Just out of curiosity, can gamers live without EB/Gamestop? I certainly think so, good riddance if they go out of business. Of the services they provide (buy/trade used games), anyone can sell online for a lot more, if you need to buy new/used games, you can get new games from other retail sources and used games from online sources easily.

What I despise Gamestop/EB is their business practice, think you can get Xbox 360 bundle if you have cash now? Try to order one online, they ship everything else right away (it's advertised shipped within 24 hours) while your system stays back ordered, if you ask me, they're worse than Walmart, at least you can buy systems alone and the online bundles are very reasonable (2 decent games [Kameo+PGR] and an extra controller), too bad too many people are willing to put up with them.
    I would love it if EBGames/Gamstop dissapeared. It would allow more mom and pop stores to pop up, which I have always had better experiences with. OF course, the same goes with video stores in general. In my town, we have Blockbuster and we have an independent video store. The indie store is MUCH better. Better rates, better selection. And they sell their previewed/preplayed games and DVDs much cheaper.

Would be funny if Joe's store runs the local EB/GS out of the area. Looks like a much nicer store to me, anyway.

Chris