Thread: Meteoric Shower for the CV and question to Joe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Meteoric Shower for the CV and question to Joe

hi,
    first off i would like to show everyone a picture of the only confirmed meteoric shower to date. the case is not shown, only the circuit board.
    these are new scans exclusive to the DP board.

the absolute greatest irony in this is, that i purchased this cartridge from the owner of adams house electronics. it was part of his collection. adams house sells copies of this game that have fooled a lot of people, and many on this board believe those to be legit. this game originally came from a cbs electronics shop in germany. it has japanese photocopied instructions that have been translated to german.

Joe, i believe what you showed me on Saturday is an adams house game, and i was wondering if you would trade it to me so i can open it up and compare the guts to this. it would also make a GREAT comparision to show the connectors on the bottom and to scan the thickness of the board (yours is much thicker). i'll trade you above whatever you paid for it just for the sake of science

has anyone ever opened a colecovision game and found a circuit board that looked like this?

this seems to be the real deal.. the fact that it has "bit90car00005" on the back was the absolute clincher for me.

i wonder where all the bit corp games have gone? i have seen a few on ebay the past couple years sell from 150 to 300... ALL had cart connectors identical to joes (i received scans from the owners).

willie

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

That's pretty cool - I really don't want to trade it, I specifically traded FOR it to get it into my collection, copy or no (look, it's a conversation piece!) but I will open it up to scan the board for you. Fair?