Quote Originally Posted by superstonic
Two different arguements. Thomas has no legal right to his hacks anymore than AA does in selling them, whereas John & Sean do.
Just a little but IMO important correction:

I never had or claimed any legal rights for my hacks/conversions. The whole case was about moralty (I really thought I made myself clear enough ).

And even though AA is selling some of them now, IMO my "moral" rights haven't changed a bit.

The current issue is much more complicated, because it's a mixture between legal and moral rights. And the facts are not as obvious as there where in the Hozer case. Therefore it's much harder to decide who is right or wrong. I guess the truth is somewhere in the middle.

And there is one thing I do not understand: If Sean and John knew that Mark was working on CommaVid stuff, why couldn't they just try to make an arrangement with him, before buying and claiming copyrights?

And how can they offer Mark a deal, causing him to loose money and then simply say, "Sorry we didn't have enough money"? IMO a deal is a deal, there are no excuses. Neither for Junie nor Jah Fish nor Sean and John.

Just my 0.02 EUR.