Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donkey Kong Jr Math BOX?!?

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dave2236
    Sure, I can send you the measurements. I think I just used 1x6's (Pine) cut the frame (top, bottom, and sides).
    Yes, i would like to have them. Just send them by email.

Thanks in advance
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-

Since I see that two editors of Digital Press Rarity Guide have posted here, how about having a look a the Super Nintendo rarity guide. There are several of us who believe that Barbie Vacation Adventure, International Superstar Soccer, and International Superstar Soccer Deluxe were never released, but they show up on the rarity guide. None of us has ever seen them and it would ease our minds that we had collected all the games if these were moved to the Rumor section of the rarity list until one of you editors actually sees one.

I am leader of Ebay Group for collecting SNES items and a big time collector. dave2236, darth vader, buffquinn and some others are members of the ebay group. They are the ones who led me here. Very nice site you have here, thanks. To get there, go to ebay, click the community link, click the people link.
    This is the tree path of the group:
    Group Center > Collectors Clubs > Collectibles > Super Nintendo SNES Collectors Club
    Here is a direct link:
    http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100000178

Victor
    SNES Collector
    My collection: <a href=http://www32.brinkster.com/v1richstore/MyCollection/MyCollection.htm>Plain Text</a> Always willing to Buy/Sell/Trade
    <a href=http://stores.ebay.com/retrogamingheadquarters?&refid=store>My Ebay Store</a>

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by v1rich
    -

Since I see that two editors of Digital Press Rarity Guide have posted here, how about having a look a the Super Nintendo rarity guide. There are several of us who believe that Barbie Vacation Adventure, International Superstar Soccer, and International Superstar Soccer Deluxe were never released, but they show up on the rarity guide. None of us has ever seen them and it would ease our minds that we had collected all the games if these were moved to the Rumor section of the rarity list until one of you editors actually sees one.
    It's already been discussed ad nauseum that these three titles did not see a US release. Barbie was not released in the US, and the other two saw release in South America. The current updated SNES db is several weeks or so newer than what is online.

dave