Quote Originally Posted by Niku-Sama View Post
yea i see that, i guess i forgot what year it was. i've had so many switch boxes that did RF. i had one that did rf, composite, component and ethernet too. it was pretty bad ass. i at one time had a rgb extron switch box but when you move you tend to get rid of things and i know i sold those. starting to think that move was a mistake. any way i know theres something out there.

what ham radio thing did you find on your searches?

you could but it'll degrade the signal, and depending on the tv and the fact theres a coleco vision in the mix that has as weak a video signal of a 2600, if not worse, a switch box would be better. amplified would be best
I can't find that webpage, but the device looked like the attached pic, but with female coax inputs. The seller was talking about radio signals and antennas, no mention of TV or video. Damn, why didn't I bookmark it?

Only the front-loading NES has A/V outputs. The switchbox (or whatever device works) can have coax, A/V, or HDMI outputs... something a new TV can take in. btw - when they start describing limits with regard to amps, ohms, frequency, Ghz, etc, I'm lost.

-jeff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	switchbox-l500.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	10956