Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
In some way or another I've had a 100% bad experience with their shipping, so to make sure I don't get a mangled copy, I chose in store pick up. Might as well waste my time by picking it up first than getting the game in poor condition, getting pissed off, and having to still waste my time with this trash company.
For me, Gamestop is a <10 min drive in tax free New Hampshire, so it only makes sense for me to pick it up in store. I'd rather it be through another retailer myself, but it is what it is. I haven't boycotted GS and I've never had a problem with a pre-order there so I put my $5 on it. I sold my copy of Secret of Mana SNES awhile ago, so it may be more worthwhile to me than someone who has the original. As far as the limited nature of the physical release is concerned, I suspect if the game is still available to pre-order today then there must be a good amount being made. In other words, I don't see anyone having to miss out as long as they know about it and don't get lazy about going and pre-ordering.

I mainly posted about this because I saw very little info about this online and I would have missed it had it not been for the e-mail I received. Even then, I could have not looked at the e-mail and missed it entirely. Just passing along the info in case you all hadn't heard about it.