Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
I appreciate this is probably a longshot, but jb143, do you have the partial schematic you mentioned in this thread?

I've been trying to follow the voltage through as it doesn't seem to get to the Vin on my regulator, and it might be easier to pinpoint say, more obvious points to check rather than many hours of trial and error. That is, if you still have it
I probably do have that somewhere, maybe, but not entirely sure where, nor do I even know when I'd get a chance to look. If I ever do run across it I'll be sure to snap a pic and add it here. I'm not really sure why I never did back then

It's been a long time since I worked on any of this stuff but I seem to remember the + voltage from the batteries going to the backlight first before the regulator. So the backlight gets full voltage and the rest gets +5 from the regulator. That should be easy enough to test. Or maybe I'm remembering the Lynx...as I was working on one of those around the same time. Again, maybe best for someone else to say for sure since these memories are running on fumes.