I've never sold a game or console. I sold some action figures once that I didn't care for to buy my Centipede cabaret, and I agonized over that, even though I wasn't super attached to them. Still, I don't regret it. The cabinet gets a load of play, while the action figures were in storage in my laundry room.

I don't mind that some of the games are getting so stupid in price, as I tend to go back to the old stuff pretty frequently. As much as I'd like a copy of Beyond Shadowgate, I'm comfortable romping through Keith Courage or Super Star Soldier again, and who knows... I may get lucky and stumble across one of the few remaining games I want at a good price. I lucked into a mint Gate of Thunder last year for $20, so there's always hope.

My whole thing is, when the games start to get too rich for my blood, I just go off in a different direction, which I think is a good way to go. I tend to dig into obscure import stuff. Tanooki goes for Game Boy. It's all about finding what you'll enjoy that the crazies aren't obsessing over.