this is my first time selling on ebay and wanted to test the waters. wonder if it was a mistake setting the starting price at .99 cents and set the shipping cost at half price for buyers.. I like those 99 cent auctions where the bidders dictate price instead of the buyer setting the starting price almost as high as BIN price, there's no fun in that.

I know it's GTAIV.. big deal, and the set isn't complete..just missing only the game but the set is in great shape. if the auction ends at $2.75, i'll be paying the rest of shipping cost out of my pocket and not even make a $0.01 profit on it. I don't expect to get back much from it maybe $7 at the most but at $2 that is kind of insulting..probably better off not selling it lol

someone will be getting a good deal from it and who knows might even resell it next week for BIN price of $50 and make more profit than me.

i noticed there were similar auctions in the last two months, their starting price was $19.99 and ended up selling for $25-35 and buyer had to pay higher shipping cost so they probably spent $50 altogether. and one other BIN auction that sold the exact same set for $41.. i guess my auction was a little too generous and cheap.

good will and karma will only get you so far, and the price gouging sellers will continue to prosper.