PC: Team Fortress 2 - Valve keeps adding new items and levels to the game, and now TF2 runs on Linux, Mac, and Windows!

Wii: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition - Not only does this have six classic Kirby games, plus a pretty comprehensive Kirby museum, plus episodes of the Kirby cartoon to watch, and all new challenge stages made just for this compilation, you can play all this with just a Wii remote with no silly controller attachments required. But if you do want to use a different setup, it supports the GameCube controller onward. And the Kirby series' soundtrack highlights CD and the interviews + art book are really nice.

Saturn: Hanagumi Taisen Columns - Columns meets Sakura Wars with all the fun and a wide variety of game modes. Whether you are a Columns fan or a Sakura Wars fan, this will appeal to you. And if you like both, it is a cosmic smash of two grand series in one game. While being able to understand Japanese is beneficial, this game can be played with no knowledge of the language at all. Game modes include versus computer, versus player, Cinderella adventure mode, about town adventure mode, challenge stages, and single-player columns. There are many unlockables obtainable throughout the various modes. My favorite portion is the challenge mode where specific goals must be met... usually with a time limit! And each goal accomplished unlocks the next more challenging mission!

DS: Professor Layton and the Last Specter - The most refined of the standard Layton games before the 3DS revised the series with the fifth entry. While I have yet to complete the game, by my estimates it should take 30 hours to conclude. And that's just for the main story portion of the game: there are many optional puzzles, downloadable puzzles, and a fetch-quest RPG if you'd like.