Quote Originally Posted by BeaglePuss View Post
Edit: Fuck it, I couldn't be bothered at this point.
Yes my child let the anger flow through your veins like a rouge virus looks to spread it's satanic seamen. Escape from the wonderland that is ignorance and let the truth capture your imagination. Your at the edge of darkness and it doesn't have to be that way, you can join the force's of morality and stop the confidential rampage you have set forth onto yourself and those who surround you. You have the power of influence, so please choose to create a new dawn of an era. One which collectors look out for each other before themselves, where there is no concern over the latest bathroom redesigns because a properly placed toothbrush holder does not make the man. Please no more high BIN's while fielding for the highest offer or backdooring people on ebay because you are concerned over your latest home remodel. You were once one of us and along the way something happen, you lost your innocence and the battlefield over your own morality was to much for your soul to bare. Please we are here for you, change your ways no more evil collecting deeds, come to the light once again. Getting the highest price for a sealed Flintstones 2 will not fill you with joy, the true joy comes from the selfless act of a hometown discount or allowing yourself to help your fellow collector without the concern over the latest piece of Italian marble. Remember my son if it wasn't for us there would be no one to sell to in the first place. Take care my son and may you have continued success through your home remodeling journey.