There's nothing wrong with free enterprise until a company becomes a monopoly, and GameStop is darn near close to one. They're basically the only chain brick and mortar video game store in town. If they wanted to exclusively sell used games, then wonderful. Bring back the old stuff too and I'd shop there a heck of a lot more. But the problem is that, in terms of a single company, I'm sure publishers see more sales via GameStop than through any other, yet GameStop actively DISCOURAGES the sales of new games. Now that's an abusive relationship if I've ever seen one.

I don't really care if someone thinks that's fine or not. My point is simply that it's clear as day that when developers/publishers complain about "used game sales", as they're apt to do in recent years, what they're really complaining about is GameStop. And personally, I have a little more sympathy for the people who create the games I love than the corporate bigwigs at GameStop, so I'd rather see a more fair relationship between them than to simply tell the developers to suck it up.