Quote Originally Posted by treismac View Post
I know for a fact that you're not the only person who is into Master Chief as a character/mascot, VertigoProcess. I have a friend who loves Halo, collects Master Chief figurines, and even mentions him from time to time if something reminds his Halo-obsessed mind of the series. Would you or my friend still buy Halo if Master Chief was dropped from the series, though? I think my friend Kraig would initially resist out of protest, but eventually he'd give in.
Oh I know there's others, just fewer and fewer. I myself dont even know any other big time master chief fans anymore. Its hard to say if he was dropped completely, I did wait awhile before buying odst. But when I was playing odst I was thinking the whole time "what is master chief doing right now?" Haha. And with reach it ties into the story of master chief, kind of "master chief is here because" kind of thing.

Im kind of mentally drifting from the point here though, which I no longer have my eye on due to all this master chief talk...

And feel free to call me vertigo or vp. When people call me vertigoprocess it feels the same to me as someone calling me by my first and last name in real life, haha.