Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
I kind of have to agree to a point.

From the video the controllers look like cheap crap, though they usually are. The system itself seems like a decent portable SNES. I can see MyTurnToPlay's point when he pulled out the NES adapter. You can't really call that a portable anymore at that point. I can't agree on any other level though.

The controller adapter is the real awesome thing here. The controllers are MUCH better than the FC16 Go, and of course they aren't up to par with official controllers, but then again...what is?

I feel it's great as a portable, as the converter is a 2 inch extension from the base connect of the unit. I mean, NES carts are HUGE to begin with. Just because you need an adapter doesn't make it less of a portable. I had a TG16 Express and I had a 7 Inch import game converter that stuck out of that thing ridiculous, and that was exactly what that thing was built for back in the day. I really don't see that as being an issue at all.

This is a PORTABLE CONSOLE. This can setup as a sit up unit or out to the TV via the cable. Realistically you can't fit 2 ports into the unit without it being super wide and uncomfortable. This unit is comfortable to hold. And is going to have some serious compatibility. Especially with the add-on carts.