Quote Originally Posted by nusilver View Post
I'll answer your question if you answer mine

Regarding your question: If your carts don't work on your Supaboy, they won't work on your replacement. I don't know if this is the case with Kirby (mine doesn't work), but there doesn't seem to be any way to tell which carts will work and which won't, short of opening them or asking sellers to test their carts on a Supaboy or FC Twin. I was luckily able to get Kaboomer's copy of Super Mario RPG that he tested the Supaboy with in his video...I would PM him and ask him to test future copies he receives with his Supaboy.

My questions:

1. When you played Yoshi's Island, did you notice anything wrong with the video? Try level 1-4 when you get the Supaboy back. I noticed some
strange artifacting on the screen whenever the walls would fall down. Major bummer.

2. How in bloody hell did you get an RMA from Hyperkin? I've called them several times, leaving my name and number with a nice guy the first time and messages the next two times (to be fair, the most recent was 2 hours ago, so hopefully they call in the morning), and have yet to hear from them. I realize it's Christmas season, but they've had a week to return my calls and haven't, and I'm getting very frustrated.
I'm at work now and tied up with PlayStation business, but I wanted to make a quick post that I've already been contacted privately by Tofu about Hyperkin making this experience great for me! Tofu, I will send you my information as soon as I get our VP of engineering off my back.