I just bought the X Superbox for $20, even though my PC backlog is too big already without counting my Steam account. I've been waiting to pick up Terran Conflict for cheap, and I could have gotten it for $10, but $20 for the whole series is the right price for me. A lot of my Steam games were gotten this way, in sales when one game I wanted was available in a cheap pack. Dark Forces makes me nauseous and I'll never play it, my Jedi Academy discs were too scratched and it was $5 for the whole series on New Years Eve. The Humble Indie Bundles are a big contributor too.

You can star/favorite your Steam games so you don't see the massive list. I have 53 games on my Steam account, but I only ever look at my Installed list, which is 14 right now. Those are the games I care about playing, and I don't see the games I got as bonuses or don't need to play again (Half-Life 2 Lost Coast?).

Now I'm going to go play X3 Terran Conflict, and maybe X3 Reunion, and I'll at least check out the early games, but half of them won't be on my Installed list in a week, and I'm OK with that.

Some of my friends, however, live on their Steam accounts from the looks of it. Whoa, one guy I know has 218 games...