Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
There is nothing wrong with her opening up a new game channel and I wish more girls would do that (yes, I even liked Ultraneko when she was around). My problem is that when I did that video iJustineGaming had no gaming videos on her new page and it was like that for about a month, it was actually her 5th channel so she's only making these new channels to milk money out of her own fans, and finally it's sad to see Youtube partner a talentless hack pretending to be a gamer on the spot while other more indepth gaming channels make nothing like AVGN for example.
I didn't realize that The AVGN wasn't partnered with youtube. That's really weird considering some of the people who are. I've watched a few more of your videos since you've responded and I'm happy to see that the rant was an isolated thing. I appreciate you being pleasant about the whole (iJustine) thing; I was worried that you might get overly defensive when I offered my thoughts on it.

In any event, I was really wondering about something you said a few times. I'm not trying to rehash the iJustine thing (really), but I was wondering what you meant when you said that she was "milking money out of fans". How does she, or anyone on youtube, do this, exactly? I've never paid a dime to watch any youtube content, nor have I been charged anything to subscribe to any channels. So then, how is it possible for anyone on youtube to "milk money from fans/viewers?"

AFAIK, Ultraneko actually asked for donations which were supposed to go towards her show, but she ended up taking the money and running. Did this Justine girl do the same sort of thing?

I'll put the whole iJustine matter to rest now. Thanks again for keeping it civil.