Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
Wow, I think that may very well be the most impressive N64 collection I've ever seen, finngamer. I also really appreciate your lists. I don't know if I've ever seen a list that breaks it down by region so well, with the US exclusives, Euro exclusives, name differences, etc. The only thing I'd still like to know is what games came out in Japan AND Europe but not the US. I'm aware of AirBoarder 64, Rakuga Kids, and Centre Court Tennis/Let's Smash, but I'm guessing there are others. (Actually, I see Let's Smash on your Japan exclusives list, is that a mistake or are the two versions significantly different?)

Edit: I see a similar situation with Chopper Attack/Wild Choppers, Big Mountain 2000/Snow Speeder, and International Track & Field 2000/Ganbare! Nippon! Olympic 2000.
Thanks for pointing those out!

I did know that IT&F 2000 and GNO 2000 are the same, but apparently didn't fix it on my list for some reason. I'll remove the three others as well!

(for someone who didn't know what we are referring it's the list on my website: http://finngamer.webs.com/nintendo64.htm)