Hello There people, I currently had a very frustating problem with my sega 32X. I had the system since 5 month and it was working without any problem. Now, when I try to play a sega genesis, a sega 32x or a sega 32X CD game, the game itself crash after about 5 minute showing a error or just freezing in the genesis game. I do not understand why it does this.

The kind of error the game show is something like the following

It happened on Doom: The game freeze at the upper left of the screen I can see a strange error thing that look like this

CPU Error
0DCKD300
00D00884
The music still play thought.
On virtual fighter , the character's skeletal model get glitched up. There is no sound or music and the game freeze afterward

Also, sometime before this thread. I wanted to take a screenshot of the CPU Error thing on Doom, something strange happened
By putting Doom on the Sega 32X, I get a solid color with what I would call a glitchy music. I don't know how can I descript it , but it look like a very slow version of one of the Doom Tune, probaly the title screen. With all the other game tester (Virtual Fighter, Mortal Kombat GEN, Street Fighter II Champion GEN and the 2 sonics), I get solid color on the screen

I Need HELP!!

Thanks