Thread: Point N Click Games Ps1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"the room with the wheel that you turn and it makes the room turn. This is completely random. There IS no solution. You just keep doing it until you get the room you want. And then go do what you need to do, and come back, and turn the wheel some more"

Thats wrong. There were 10 (IIRC) positions to the wheel/room, you count where you 1st enter as #1. There were exits at certain positions, I dont recall where they were but I absolutely recall having to do it & making a diagram to help. You'd turn the wheel x number of times to get to the exit you needed. I think one led outside to the observatory, one led downstairs to a wooden chest in a pit, & one led upstairs to a stained glass window.
    "The big things that...nerds like to argue about might not actually matter that much."

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    "the room with the wheel that you turn and it makes the room turn. This is completely random. There IS no solution. You just keep doing it until you get the room you want. And then go do what you need to do, and come back, and turn the wheel some more"

Thats wrong. There were 10 (IIRC) positions to the wheel/room, you count where you 1st enter as #1. There were exits at certain positions, I dont recall where they were but I absolutely recall having to do it & making a diagram to help. You'd turn the wheel x number of times to get to the exit you needed. I think one led outside to the observatory, one led downstairs to a wooden chest in a pit, & one led upstairs to a stained glass window.
    I never found that to be the case. If so I don't see how I could end up at the same exit several times in a row from just turning the wheel one time. But I have no desire to replay the game and test your theory so I dunno maybe I'm wrong.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com