Well, if we're going to play poker let's play with our hands exposed.

I work as a manager from Gamestop. As far as modern gaming goes, I simply don't care. I'm only concerned with the business aspect of this industry. When I sit down to play games, crack me out my atari 2600, nes, snes, and all the toys I had when I was a kid. But on a day to day basis, all I am concerned with is business since it's my job. That being said...

I wanted the Wii to win. Nintendo's DS system and the Wii system have shown MS and Sony that casual gaming, innovation, and general fun in gaming can beat "better" systems. As a direct result we get games like little big planet, which is awesome. Nintendo does the retro mario type games and viola Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is coming out! So yay Nintendo and their way of doing things.

But honestly? If people are buying video games, I've got a job. I don't care if people buy MS, Sony, Nintendo, or whoever/whatever else comes down the pipe. People spend money on games, gamestop makes money, I get to keep playing with video games for a living.

But the original point to the thread was "worst failure of a console". Given what it had to gain and had a legitimate shot at doing, put me down for the 360. Because at no point was any of the other systems on this list in a legitimate position to dominate the industry and lost it.