Quote Originally Posted by zdan80 View Post
Wouldn't this sort of be a good thing considering how great many people think SC1 was? How much change do you think is right/acceptable building off one of the biggest games ever for that genre?

I was never a big sc player, but I did play endless hours of diablo, especially D2. I hope they take a somewhat tentative step with D3, changing things to make the gameplay better, with the heart of the game staying the same.
Wow, whare to start, there are so many wrong things about your stance, and perception of gameplay.

I'm no SC fan either, but there is no way in hell, a move to 3D graphics, without completely changing the game along with it, is a good thing.

If anything has been proven, time, and time again, is that in every single case, 3D actually detracts alot from gameplay, unless "every" single system is built from the ground up, to make use of 3D, and even then, the game would most likely suck compared to a 2D counterpart.

D2 is not 3D(did you really spend endless hours playing D2?)lol, so I really don't know where you are getting at.

I really hate it, when I need to help a person, that I'm against, make his argument. Well anyway, you should've mentioned DDO instead(Dungeons & Dragons Online), that's probally the best example there is, when talking about how good a 3D game can be