Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    KingOfPain95

Passed Up on A Zelda:The Minsih Cap for 9.99
    Selling my copies of:Megaman Battle Network 2,Duel masters sempai legends,
    Mega Man Anniversary (GC),Max Payne (XBOX),Tony hawks pro skater 2X (XBOX).
    The fact that This stupid kid stole my kirby nightmare in dremaland last summer

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Collecting Regret: A year or so back my Sega Genesis RF cable starting crapping out on me. A couple of days later, I spotted a copy of Sonic Mega Collection for the GC. I thought "I'd better buy this as a back up in case my Genny RF cable dies on me." Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. Since my Genny was pretty much useless without the RF cable, and because I would have a hard time finding a replacement, I decided to sell off the original versions of the Sonic games and keep the Mega Collection. Boy, was that a mistake! Not only did I only get $20 bucks credit from the store I traded them to, but a couple weeks afterwards I found out that my Dad could fix my RF cable for me! Of course, by that time my games were long gone from the game shop. Oh well, at least I was smart enough not to sell the rest of my Genesis collection.

Gaming Regret: It was while I was trying to beat the final boss of Sonic's section in Sonic Adventure. I had just delivered the final blow. However, I was totally caught off guard my Eggman's last ditch attempt to get me. (For those who haven't played the game: after you land the final hit on Eggman, he flies crazily around the screen. Then he tries get you one last time by crashing in the platform you're standing on. The piece of the platform he lands on breaks off, and he falls into the pit for good.) It spooked so much, that I accidently fell off the platform and died!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    PentiumMMX

Collecting wise, it would be how many times a Super NES slipped between my fingers because I bought something PlayStation-related beforehand. Shortly after I bought my PSX, spending all my money on it (This was back in 2004), a garage sale advertising a Super NES popped up. A few months later, I missed out on another Super NES at a garage sale (In perfect condition with games in equal condition) because I had just bought Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 a day prior.

That is followed closely by trading in my copy of Kirby's Dream Land 2 in a desperate attempt to get that last bit of money I needed to buy a copy of New Super Mario Bros., only to get $.50 in credit for it.

Gaming wise, it would be giving up on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night when I got to the boss fight against Richter. I kept attacking, yet he took no damage at all; like he was a brick wall. It wasn't until after I had deleted my save file, when watching my sister play (Who was at the same point I was), that I realized what we where doing wrong; we where using holy weapons against him. I felt so stupid for deleting my file once I figured out I needed to be using anything but holy weapons on him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

trading in my n64 and huge game collection for a ps1 with 2 sports games at gamestop, i was a kid and at the time thought playstation was cool, but i regret it so much now.
    Autobots. Roll out.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

This was back in 1985-1995 era.

- Selling all my NES games and console back when we went to get the SNES
    - Selling all my SNES games and console to buy n64
    - Selling all my n64 games and console to buy PS1
    - Selling all my PS1 games to get money for something not game related...

Since then i havnt bought a new age system, my brother bought ps2 and now has ps3 and he has wii.

Iam almost done re-collecting NES and SNES and will start with n64. (complete sets)

Back then i had over 80 games for NES, 127 SNES games and about 22 games for the n64, was a hell of a garage sale, moms go nuts over cheap priced games
    Last edited by ActiveForce; 08-10-2009 at 02:20 PM.