Quote Originally Posted by MachineGex View Post
I looking for Homebrews for 2600 and NES items. Are the booths selling games all day long or are there set times for buying/selling?(it's my first 1st CGE)
I think it is during whatever the show floor hours are. I dunno if they're open during things like the auction (that is after hours...right?). Swap area may see a fluctuation of sellers since there is an hourly charge (is there an hourly charge this year?).

I have to change my status from "confirmed going" to "maybe" =( (job issues). Some things that are on my mind...if I make it out:

Software:
-Sega CD/32X games

-Genesis games. Specifically: Gain Ground/Gunstar Heroes. Really simple, yet slightly pricey, items to find right? I tried to get my hands on both of these last CGE...still haven't gotten around to finding complete copies of either!

-Is NES Reproductions coming out? Cause I def want some of those carts.

Hardware:
-Thinking about an Odyssey. Possibly a 5200. Maybe a 3DO. Probably a Famicom. Nothing outrageous or rare. I'm a simple man in that respect.

Fun fact: When it comes to my experience with CGE and hardware, I rarely ever walk out of the show with what I was determined to buy. Only because I wind up sidetracked by a bunch of other stuff that I didn't realize I wanted, but found out I absolutely had to have. I wonder how many of us are going to stay true to our "I want" lists.