Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cherry (Level 1) -_-Nintendo-_-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RugalSizzler View Post
    Well I heard of such a service that allows people to bid on Japanese good but you can pass as a Japanese person. Like a middle man but it might be pricey. The way they just

Also how could you have restrictions in Austriallia like that? I was playing PSO for the GCN and I keep hearing about how people in Japan would visit Australlia very often. It is like the closet thing to visiting the UK or even America besides Hawaii.

Maybe you can register for USA Ebay and use that instead of Ebay AU. Then check if the seller is willing to ship to other locations besides the given.

About middle man. Maybe you can link somebodies account in there name. Deposit some money they withdraw it into there paypal that is linked and have them bid for you. Then again paypal is only US accounts.

I was thinking of something like that also. What I can't understand is how come people can get stuff from Australia snf to but people in Australia order certain things.
    I already have my bank account linked up to my PayPal account which automagicly converts AUS to any other currency in the world. But the main problem is just the shipping as many sellers will only sell to the USA.

Same problem with EB/Gamestop what ever the name is. There site says it costs like $5 US to ship to the US or a whooping $33 US to ship to Australia.

So if I had it instead shipping to someone inside the US for 5 bucks and get them to ship it to me for like 15 then I save a bundle.

This is the bind i'm in :P

EDIT:
    I get you know, If I say deposited $50 into your account and asked you to buy an item in the US which cost $30 US, then it would get shipped to you who in turn uses the left over money to send it to me
    Last edited by -_-Nintendo-_-; 05-19-2007 at 09:16 AM.