As many of you know my xbox360 died on 25th December.. I updated the old thread... anyways here is wats going on!

I called MS on the 26 and they said that they will send me a box, I will have to send them my Powersupply and the console with hard drive. The Rep tells me that the people in canada only get *BRAND NEW Replacement units*

so on 29th I recieve the box and wat do you know its the wrong box. It can only fit the console in no room for the powersupply. I call up MS and they said that I only need to send in the console now, and the rep on the phone cancelled the Ticket Number.. its a mystery why he cancelled it.

So I send in my console and MS recieves it on the 4th of Jan. I changed it online with the Purolator tracking number.

anyways I waited for days and there is no update and I call MS. I talk to a supervisor she tells me that the console has been sitting there and no one did anything because the ticker is cancelled!!!

so she fixes it for me and tells me that I will have a console by Tuesday the 10th. Anyways nothing happend and I call them up again yesterday, ..sorry we can't say anything but the service center is really busy and we will send you your xbox ASAP.

Firday morning, Purolator shows up and I am all excited up, boom its a box and I start dancing, anyways I open up the console and wat do you know, I have a scratched up Premium console........most likely refurbished but..........wats the surprise ? THE HARD DRIVE IS MISSING!!!!

and then I came here and wrote this.
Anyadvise on wat I should do ? I have talked to 7 different people and this is wat I have now.. a scratched up console and if you remember my mini collection pics you will know that I take care of my stuff and most of the stuff is wrapped to prevent SCRATCHES .....

Should I call MS and ask them wat the hell happened or just go out and buy a hard drive ?