I mean... It's ridiculous what one can do with one. Right now, my PSP is sitting in front of me and Rock and Roll Racing for the SNES is on the screen. The sound has all the voices, all the Ozzy, it's just running it's attract screen, but it brings tears to my eyes.

I love you Sony.

I never thought I would say something like that. I'm not a big Sony guy. I thought they made an outstanding product with the original Playstation, I thought they made one of the worst engineered consoles of all time in the PS2, and I plain just dislike their total arrogance like they are running this industry, and they are just laughing about it. But you know what? They gave me the PSP. So all is forgiven. I'm playing SNES games on my PSP in full color, with sound, it seems to be playing damn good to me. Don't believe me? Try Space MegaForce for the SNES.

Wowers! That's all I can say about this little machine. I'm in total love with the thing. What it's doing should just not be possible. It's funny, I bought the PSP and a 1 gig memory stick, and I haven't even played a single UMD on the thing. I've never opened the UMD thing at all. I'm just playing these emulators, and I really don't even care. A portable SNES with an incredible screen has always been a dream to me, and this puppy is damn close. It has a basically perfect NES emulator, a damn good TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine emulator, a pretty good Genesis emulator, and a new and improved SNES emulator that isn't perfect, but is doing some nice things. Sure, some SNES games are completely unplayable right now, but if you just forget about that fact and enjoy what is playable, then you will be totally amazed by the thing.

It's absolutely criminal how good it is. I mean, I almost feel embarassed by it. It's like I feel bad that this is so amazing. Weird.