I've had this game forever, but just a couple days ago I got the urge to play through it finally (I guess I'm on a "beating NES games for the first time" kick as I've already beaten Dragon Spirit and Mappyland in these last few days). I've been going completely old-school with it. No outside help, copied the maps on graph paper, writing down every clue (no matter how useless), marking everywhere I've been, everything I've gotten, and every warp point. My map already beats the pants off any on GameFAQs. I've been everywhere except to three rooms, so I'm close to beating it. I just need that one Goonies kid there. The only problem is that I didn't find any warps there. I must've missed out on something tiny, and since I don't want to tediously check every single room again, I'll break my "no outside help" rule with this game a little bit. The horizontal row of 3 rooms I need to get to are on the Front side of the map, the blue box that's 2 squares left and 2 down from the orange square with the Y in it is the left square of the row, as seen in the map on GameFAQs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/563420.html

Does anyone remember how to warp to that row? It's pretty difficult to get that tiny bit of specific information from the FAQs. o_O They're more designed to take you through the whole game from beginning to end, and I don't want to get any information on the rest of the game (even if there isn't much left).