Alright, heres what I got for ya lovely people today.

Creative Labs MuVo MP3 Player: It Ain't no IPOD...but it works! It Plays MP3s AND WMV format files. It has 64 megs of Storage. Why am I getting rid of it? Like the WACOM Tablet I put on here before...I bought it..thought it was cool for a lil bit... then never used it again after a week. I have the CD with Software on it that was included with it, and the Ear Phones that came with it. Battery is not included..it uses one AAA. I perfer to Trade...as always. :-) http://www.cooncaderomp.cjb.net has my "Want" list in my personal section...Status: AVAILABLE

Power Player 3 Famiclone. The One in the Fake N64 Controller.... comes with player 2 controller... I might keep the zapper gun for my new Neo-Fami, but will trade it with the gun if a good offer is made to me. It works fine, I sadly don't have any Famicom games to test in it's slot on the bottom...but I don't see why it would'nt work. Has... Built in Games... did'nt come with a Multicart. Like the NES Core below...I'd like to get 2600 Commons... YES. or best offer. I perfer a trade. STATUS: Pending...

Nintendo Entertainment System - Core Only. Missing a screw on the bottom...tops a little shaky because of it. It works somewhat however..... if you blow enough in the cart... it's a little Flaky. Maybe good if you NEED a Nintendo regardless of it's state....or... want it for parts. Comes with the core only...No Controllers or Power Adaptors. SPECFICALLY I'am Looking for a Whole mess of Atari 2600 commons for this.... such as: Adventure, Haunted House, Pitfall , etc, etc, but feel free to offer anything I don't already have on my website at http://www.cooncaderomp.cjb.net. STATUS: Available

<strike>A Non-Working Sega CD Model 2. I'm told it's probably the fuse, but I really can't be bothered to check it out. Does'nt come with the power supply (I used a Variable supply with it I bought...I use the Supply with other things..). it'll probably work once that fuse issue is taken care of. I Might have the Metal Slide deal thats used to hold it to the Genny...but I'm defiantly missing the Screws to it I'm sure of....which maybe a trip to a Hardware store could cure? Probably also good for Parts.</strike> STATUS: GONE!

<strike>Farenheit (Both CDs. No Manual. No Case.)</strike> STATUS: GONE!

<strike>Windows XP SP1 "Upgrade" Version It states it's to upgrade from Windows 98/98SE...but...I've installed a Clean Install from it booting from the CD with no OS on the hard Drive during my many reinstalls. I really don't want XP anymore...so I downgraded back to Windows 98SE. Has the Product Key and Authenticty Sticker I removed from the box and stuck on the binder. it's Only in it's Paper Binder/Folder and has the Paper Work that came with it, too.</strike> STATUS: Decided to Give Windows XP another chance.

<strike>Sewer Shark (I Belive it's Complete, but the case could be in better Condition. Manual and CD) STATUS: GONE!</strike>

<STRIKE>A NES MANUAL: Captain Skyhawk - Status: Gone! Came with a NES Game that WASN'T Captain Skyhawk. </STRIKE>

I'd Love to add to my collection....but I suppose I'd take Money too if a good offer is made

PM me or Make an offer in the thread...PM perfered as always.

AS USUAL, my "I WANT LIST" Can be found here: http://www.cooncaderomp.cjb.net but NEVER be afraid to offer things outside the list. :-).