Over the past few years I have been compiling my "memoirs", so to speak. I'm getting close to the point where I would like to write a book. The problem is, I have several ideas, and I really need to focus on just ONE idea. Here are the piles I've kind of sorted everything into -- which of the three ideas presented here do you think you would be most likely to purchase as a book and read?

Commodore 64 /Modeming Stories - The majority of my teenage gaming years was spent behind a Commodore 64. This would basically be my story, from when I got my 64 until I finally shelved it. This book would include stories of people being arrested, credit card theft, hacking, phreaking, pirating, and lots and lots of interesting (at least I think) and funny stories. (I have also thought about calling this something like "Growing up Modeming" or something, and then I would take it up through the IBM BBS's, and then basically to the beginning of the Internet which was, for all intents and purposes, the death of the local BBS.)

Growing up Pong - This book would include some of that, but wouldn't really focus on it. It would be more of a book about the history of games, but from a personal point of view. It wouldn't focus too much on any one particular gaming system. I have quite a few stories for this one but not as exciting or adventurous as the first one.

10 Best/Worst Games - What this would be would be like my favorite 10 games for multiple systems, and then my 10 most hated games for the same system. So each system would have 2 countdowns. The positive ones would make you want to play the games, and the negative ones would be funny. I would probably do several mainstream systems, like 2600/NES/SNES/Genesis/PSX/N64/next gen maybe even, with lots of screen shots. I might even do 5 per system, if I did a lot of systems.

Ok, so those are my ideas -- my pen is in your hand. Tell me what you think! I am taking the feedback from this poll very seriously.