Does anyone have any info with regards to unbanning on ebay?

I was banned today, for something presumably which I did wrong on ebay last week? I have two usernames, both under my name and address, one has not so much feedback...

I listed a Super Nintendo Converter for sale, I figured I wasnt doing anything wrong as there are loads of these sold every day..

The auction got pulled last week, and for some reason this week, they decide to BAN my account? and also my other account (which has 1146 feedback)

I've been a member of ebay for 4 years, I have an overall 99% positive feedback record, which I think is pretty damn good, a reputation for sending games out very quickly, well packaged and providing an excellent service.

I've been reguarly paying eBay anything from £100-£200 per month....... and now I've got my accounts banned...

A few months ago I was banned for selling so called "counterfeit" Microsoft Software... I had to send the software in question to Microsoft in the USA (I'm in the UK), to verify that it was genuine... of course it was genuine, and it took many emails, and Microsoft got me unbanned...

Does anyone have any advice? On ebay it just says I can email them (I don't expect a good response?), or that I can fill out a form, basically saying I won't do it again (all though I did this in the Microsoft case before I sent the software off) - and never got any kind of action with regards to the form?

If anyone has any advice I would be extremely greatful...
I've got so much stuff to offload it's unreal! x_x