Ok I found this in an odd lot, in a suburban garage sale a few months ago. It came in a lot of games, a few nintendo games were in the lot, 5 virtual boy games (super jack bros among them, woo) and a pair of atari games. Anyways, this was the LONE 5200 cartridge in teh lot, and it was quite odd to me. The front has no normal label, only what looks like a small square mailing type label with the following text...

Keystone Kapers (TM) above it in sort of a square root style..
under that, FZ-006
and under that the (C) 1983, 1984 Activision, Inc.

all in text. the cartridge is solid along the backside, no holders for overlays or whatnot, just solid black. I checked out my original keystone kapers and the cartridge modling doesnt look anything like the one I have here. Is this a prototype, or a reviewer copy or what? how do I get a picture to the board, and what should I look for, inside OR outside to let me know exactly what it is I have here? I found it strange that the owners parents had this single lonely 5200 game amongst a bunch of other crap. She said her son always kept this game even tho he sold all the other 5200 stuff. But she was sick of it taking up space so she got rid of a handful of the stuff. That's why I'm thinking it might be something somewhat special.

Any assistance? How do I get a picture up?

And, it's certainly available to anybody who wants it. I have no idea what it's worth or what I could get for it. But I'm open to a bunch of stuff. And I'm mostly a NES collector at this point.

Frank