I ended up driving around, hitting several stores and Movie Trading Company locations. At the Retro Madness game store, I picked up Sparklite and Subnautica Below Zero. Went to check up on a game store that was closed when I dropped by at 4:30 in the afternoon a week or two ago, and bought Aeterno Blade II (sealed). At a Movie Trading Company nearby I picked up Crypt of the NecroDancer since I've seen it a few times and finally felt it was time to pull the metaphorical trigger. Driving home I decided I wanted bubble tea, and next door to the tea place was a Movie Trading Company, so I went in and bought Doom Slayers Collection (new). I've wanted to get a copy for a while because I wanted an easy way to play Doom I and II, but after downloading them it told me I couldn't play it because it was online only and I had to sign up to Bethesda.net. Screw you, Bethesda. I wanted an easy way to play Doom, looks like I'm going to have to pirate now. Why exactly do I have to be online to play a 30-year-old game that wasn't designed to be played online?