Satoshi don't feed the troll. I wish someone would get rid of that already.

I'm shocked what they're attempting to do here and I really want those questions you asked answered too. I've never touched their NES based stuff, but the 2nd revision of the Supaboy I own and it's amazing, though I had to mod the D-PAD to work like a real SNES controller to get me feeling amazed by it.

I'm really curious how they'll handle the internals on their controller. I want to know what method of driving these games they'll use as if it will be a bunch of 'system on a chip' chips in there, a beefier common ARM processor like other multi-emulator handhelds out of China use, or what exactly? I'm interested in finding out how they'll handle on a first outing GBA playback and how it will output to the screen and speakers.

I think I'd actually consider buying it as I heard it was like $80~ and I don't like clones, but it would be useful to have as a lazy carry around device I could take to my nephews place or to the back bedroom without having to unwire all my stuff. Also very very curious to see how the HDMI is handled if it's clean or a damned nightmare like past systems where RCA cables work great, but fail on another system and reversed the other way. I think they're the ones with the NES+SNES combo where if you use the wrong cable for the wrong system on a chip the output goes to crap.