I just joined here, so.. Hi (I already introduced myself in the other thread, so I'll leave it at that).

So what's the point of this thread? Well:
I like classic gaming.. I usually watch old game reviews on youtube to try and find the hidden gems that no one heard of so I can play them.. but one thing I noticed is most discussions when it comes to retro or classic gaming, is centred around the old consoles(not that there's anything wrong with that)... not many of them talk about the good ol' Ms-Dos games... there's heaps of old Dos games I remember playing as a kid that I still play now (thank goodness for Dosbox!).
One of my favourites is Monster Bash.. and I can't believe that not many people have heard of that game.. You know when you played a great underrated classic as a kid? .. And then you try to bring that game up in a discussion when your talking about games with your friends, and they're like, "wat da hell"?... yeh.. that's Monster Bash. At least for me anyway.
In fact this inspired me to make a video of it to share it with you guys and anyone else that sees the video.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAJx...Am5CmQJjT8w0Sw

My question is this:
Did you play MS-Dos games as a kid?
Do they have a lot of nostalgic value to you?
Do you still play them?
Know any good under rated gems?
I look forward to your replies.
*Discuss*

PS: I apologise for my youtube link in my first thread on this site.. I realise that posting a link to your own stuff is usually seen as spamming for popularity(especially in first threads).. but that seriously isn't the point of this thread.. in fact, if you aren't interested in MS-Dos games, or Monster Bash, then don't click that link, cause you probably won't be interested in it.