No, not Sonic Blast Man. We're talking Sonic The Hedgehog here. The blue blur, the speed keed (kid), the 'hog that keeps on running and funning while the bots are gunning. It has been twenty years of him cookin' and staying good lookin' but it has not all been fun and games with the hedgehog... sometimes it was just games without the fun for some.

As a long-time fan of Sonic, I have tried to collect as much of his merchandise, games, and other media as possible. But even I admit that not all which has been officially stamped with the SEGA seal is top quality. There have been missteps and poorly constructed concepts. Yet I'll probably stay by this series until I physically can no more.

What - from your personal experiences and stories - are the worst of Sonic The Hedgehog? I won't name names from my point of view as I have a certain affinity for almost all the speedy media out there. Instead let's get started with a small list of common disdain that will get the ball rolling for many.

-Sonic Labyrinth (Game Gear)
-Sonic Blast (Game Gear)
-Tails' Adventure (Game Gear)
-Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear)
-Sonic Spinball (Genesis, Game Gear)
-Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Genesis, Game Gear)
-Sonic The Fighters (Arcade)
-Sonic's Schoolhouse (Windows)
-Sonic Underground (cartoon)
-Knuckles' Chaotix (32X)
-Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (anime)
-Sonic R (Saturn)
-Sonic Riders (racing series - Gamecube, Wii, PS2, XBOX Kinect)
-Shadow The Hedgehog (Gamecube)
-Sonic Heroes (Gamecube)
-Sonic Battle (GBA)
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (sports series - Wii, DS)
-Sonic & The Black Knight (Wii)
-Sonic Unleashed (Wii, XBOX 360, PlayStation 3)
-Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS)
-Sonic The Hedgehog (2006 - XBOX 360, PlayStation 3)
-Sonic 4 (downloadable, many platforms)

Any bad experiences with these game and media? Perhaps some we're missing which you can attest to the awfulness of?