Hey All,

So, after *years* of wanting one, a sweet chance auction got me a barely used Super Gun / Super Nova unit with a MVS board and some Neo Geo games.

The Neo Geo stuff I'm fine on, since I've been using a Phantom converter - it's the Jamma side I'm a newbie on.

So long as the game says "Jamma" on it, it should work fine with a SuperGun, yes? Obviously there would need to be extra stuff for the gun games, etc. but I'm looking more at snagging some old school fun stuff. Things like UN Squadron, maybe a Street Fighter or 'II', etc.

My questions, for current Jamma owners are:

a. How do you properly store them when not in use?
b. Best way to clean dust off of a board (dry cloth?)
c. How hot do Jamma boards get? The SuperGun is large enough to sit the board on, but I want to know not to grab it and move it after a 3 hour play session.
d. How bad are the CPS2 'suicide' battery issues? Would capcom fix them?
e. Is there an online resource for manuals? I'd love to know how to access dip switches where possible on each game.

Finally, what are the preferred locations to buy Jamma boards? Online, locally (South Suburbs of Chicago area), or preferred online members.

My unit is currently in shipment, but I'm already quite giddy. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Jason