I decided to purchase this item off eBay out of curiousity (and an interest in arcade stick that veers more into collecting to learn more about different kinds than the "Sanwa/HAPP" worship of norm.)

I didn't necessarily know what to expect out of the auction when I got it - just one of the sticks, I guess?
Yeah, it turned out I got both -and- the while platform they were both stuck on. It has a very odd appearance, looking more like a prototype of an arcade stick than something you would sell in stores.

The sticks are fully-functional - I tested Street Fighter 2 Turbo on these. The sticks are configured for the default SF2 layout rather than the "Capcom Power Fighter" layout that many arcade sticks adopted, so L and R are the last two buttons.
The buttons and sticks seem to be all leaf-switched or so, as they're silent. No clicky noises.
The stick feels entirely different from what I'm used to - I've gotten HAPP stick sets and Hori stick sets before. This stick doesn't go as far as any of those, and also feels a lot more sensitive - barely a nudge and an action would happen. It took a LOT of getting used to before I could throw a single Hadoken, although I think with practice I could accustom to it.

Between the stick and the buttons I can see some exposed wires connecting them. Makes the stick feel more prototype-ish. On the black boxes on both ends is simply "JAPAN". On the ports that connect to a Super Nintendo "QJ" is engraved in a manner identically to the "QJ Top Fighter" arcade sticks.

Does anyone know someone out there who can help me learn more about this thing? If it's necessary I can take more pictures.