Thread: Steven's Obscure Super Famicom Impressions Thread (Top 50 countdown + closing remarks)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Steven's Obscure Super Famicom Impressions Thread (Top 50 countdown + closing remarks)

Hopefully this will move over to the new board A-OK!

---

You read right! I once covered the obscure gems and duds of the Saturn (not once but twice and also had my own little spot on the web) and my latest (and greatest) project is to share with you my impressions on obscure Super Famicom-only games.

I have a TON to present. Some entries will focus on one game (if it deserves it) others as many as 3 to 5. I'll post a new one each day if possible. 2-3 day intervals at the most. Expect this to roll into Halloween time. Feel free to reply with thoughts or questions on any games I review in this topic. For tidy reasons, please only discuss games that have been highlighted so far. It's highly likely I will get to Game X eventually, so please save the discussion for then.

The obscurity in this topic will range from "that's not so obscure" to "what?" Regardless, I will do my best to present them and have videos and pictures.

So with all that said... the first game comes your way.... now

2016 edit: It's the 10 year anniversary! Resurrecting this topic for a top 50 SFC countdown and some brand new impressions
    Last edited by Steven; 01-07-2017 at 10:42 PM.