This just in:
Quote Originally Posted by christianscott
Alright its official, Sunday Febuary 25th, from 3:30pm til sometime in the evening.

Bring lots and lots of trade items and some cash as well. Bring snack, drinks and beer if you like. Spouses and kids are welcome. First time guests will be made to feel right at home and long absent members are encouraged to come out. There will be contests, auctions, trades and some cool stuff from Op-Code. If you've got something you wanna play or show off please bring it.

If you'd like to set up some pre-meet deals post away, this is especially helpful for large items. If you want to get a jump on the MapQuesting heres my new address -

653 South St
Roslindale MA 02131

You are strongly advised to follow the directions carefully because looking at a map will make your head hurt, there are a lot of one way streets and streets that change names...this is Boston after all. Parking is on street but I would add that its a lot easier to find a spot here than at the previous locations.

So this time around we'll have lots of space for trading items but my legendary collection is still in boxes, eh we'll be having to much fun watching Kirk flail around with the Wii to care. Barring some sort of crazy winter storm this meet is a go ahead and should be lots of fun. I'd like to shamelessly suggest guests bring "game-room house warming" presents, I dunno, inflatable chairs, extra controllers, beer stiens or other fun stuff.

Ok so if you have any questions at all post em or PM me.