wasn't sure where to ask this but how many systems hooked up to one power outlet and one tv is to much? my initial though is its never to much. when i was little i had an old tv with at least 6 or 7 games daisy chained through RF connections and never had a problem. later i had 2 large tv next to eatch other with at least 15 systems hooked up (includeing vcr's/dvd players) between them from 1 outlet and a multitud of surge strips. now i live in an apt with limited space and i wanted to create a grand setup like in the old glory days but i'm getting alot of worrying from my GF over it just being a giant fire hazard so i was wondering if theres really any validity to this? the way my outlets are set up in this place i can only get to 1 outlet. i figure with 2 good quality power strips and a pro system selector i'm looking to hook up 10 or so systems.

botom line is we all seen those fire safty things that show an outlet with 100 cords hooked into it and the danger warning next to but is this going to be a major problem i or really any of us should be worrying about?